#381 Arkaiko

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 100 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 02:54 PM

View PostKurni, on 16 September 2016 - 01:31 PM, said:

I didnt see a match when our team sit at "800m" to spam LL
I see few match when some IS sit at range spaming (er)LL, when half team go cc and half sit "beyond the door" (borean), guess the ending score...

I pugged the event, as far I remember just 2 defeats, I dont think that the ratio is consecuence of "OPness", mainly because every match was played by my teammates and me as a Team

just 2 defeat in pug, thats a lot of diference between IS and clan then... there is unbalanced, recognizes it or not does not change the fact...
i puged all the event, the last thing to get was the 8 wins...

edit: or maybe u r right, clan mechs are perfectly equal to IS mechs, all clan players are good and all the IS players are noobs, yeah... that sounds more comfortable for those who benefit from that...
o7

Edited by Arkaiko, 16 September 2016 - 02:57 PM.

#382 Kurni

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:06 PM

View PostArkaiko, on 16 September 2016 - 02:54 PM, said:

just 2 defeat in pug, thats a lot of diference between IS and clan then... there is unbalanced, recognizes it or not does not change the fact...
i puged all the event, the last thing to get was the 8 wins...

edit: or maybe u r right, clan mechs are perfectly equal to IS mechs, all clan players are good and all the IS players are noobs, yeah... that sounds more comfortable for those who benefit from that...
o7

how do you perfect compare (mech) clan and IS "balance" when, at least when I played, "my" team played 4 the team?

Or the other coin side, if u prefer
In your defeats, all/mostly all players played for the team, or at the push call half stays behind lurming (and of course, that nasty King Crab or Atlas begging for targets or to press "R"), or shooting from afar poking?
In how many of your defeats Clan where spaming cLL outreaching you?

I saw entire teams (not 1 or 2 drops, almost the 4...) of lurmers, lurming in Vitric Forge (counterattacking) when I was next to a wall (yes, no hits), after the 2nd drop they deploy outside the building, waiting when we have the advantage...that is also a mech unbalance problem?
In like 3 match I fight against the same IS player, both "texted" about how their team players fought individually in a + or - degree, but still lacking of major coordination

#383 Wing 0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 818 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 September 2016 - 07:56 PM

So sad that Russ and Derek are fools. So funny that the "buckets" was never a problem for Faction Warfare to begin with. It was obvious that it was the players and their will to playing something different over quick play. This event gave out a 100% confirmation that without event's for FW, the players in this game don't have the balls to challenge themselves further to new heights.

Edited by Wing 0, 16 September 2016 - 07:58 PM.

#384 Simbacca

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 797 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:02 PM

View PostPFC Carsten, on 13 September 2016 - 02:05 AM, said:

Really? Explain, pls. Posted Image
Invasion Matches Played, each with a Match Score of at least 80 0 of 16 50 MC and an Armillary Globe Hanging Item

The grind part (the above) was the hardest, including waiting times etc.

Getting matches with the needed score as InnerSphere is not the problem. But trying to actually win any of the matches is. As of this post out of 11 invasion matches played, I only won 1. Had the exact same problem in CW Phase 1 and 2 - less than a 10% win rate. If I am practically guaranteed to lose then I am not playing the mode. It is only during events that bring me back and that is it.

#385 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:24 PM

I feel really bad for the Loyalists who got screwed out of the opposing Faction side of the rewards.

#386 S Phoenix

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:51 PM

Finished Clan side Got a Zeus....
Bug was fixed --- Finished IS side Got another Zeus...
No Executioner?

#387 Hemholtz

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 10:18 PM

View PostSimbacca, on 16 September 2016 - 08:02 PM, said:

Getting matches with the needed score as InnerSphere is not the problem. But trying to actually win any of the matches is. As of this post out of 11 invasion matches played, I only won 1. Had the exact same problem in CW Phase 1 and 2 - less than a 10% win rate. If I am practically guaranteed to lose then I am not playing the mode. It is only during events that bring me back and that is it.

Depends on factions I guess...when I was at Clan Smoke Jaguar / Ghost Bear, my win rate was just that bad as well..10-40%....Jade Falcon the win rate was 60-80% I think. Same with IS as well, though I'm hard pressed to say 60-80% with any of the IS factions...

Davion, Liao, Marik, Steiner, Smoke Jaguar, Ghost Bear all up to rank 6.

Edited by Hemholtz, 16 September 2016 - 11:19 PM.

#388 DGTLDaemon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 746 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 17 September 2016 - 01:04 AM

View PostSamurai Phoenix, on 16 September 2016 - 09:51 PM, said:

No Executioner?

You should get your EXE at the end of the event... Unless another bug rears its ugly head :D

#389 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 12:11 PM

Its definitely not counting some of the KMDD in some matches, this one I got 4 KMDD according to the end screen ... 0 counted by the tournament. Its ****** when you're doing counterattack on grim portico when you get kills and KMDD to get it count for nothing on top of the heavy loss....
488707287655747934 JM6-DD 145 0 976 10 275175 1480 0 No 2016-09-17 19:40:42

Edited by Aramuside, 17 September 2016 - 12:14 PM.

#390 Vasili Kerensky

• PipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 03:35 PM

View PostWing 0, on 16 September 2016 - 07:56 PM, said:

So sad that Russ and Derek are fools. So funny that the "buckets" was never a problem for Faction Warfare to begin with. It was obvious that it was the players and their will to playing something different over quick play. This event gave out a 100% confirmation that without event's for FW, the players in this game don't have the balls to challenge themselves further to new heights.

I finished all challenges in pugs with IS 'mechs and my balls had a harrowing experience and were creamed more often than not. I still marvel that I managed to participate in victories. I recognize the factor of personal skill and teamwork but FP is crap unless you play clan 'mechs and belong to a good team and so, my balls breathe easy now that I got myZeus and I won't be pugging anymore in IS 'mechs against OP clan 'mechs and premades. It was mostly bad, it was somewhat good and an interesting experience but it's over.

Edited by Vasili Kerensky, 17 September 2016 - 03:36 PM.

#391 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 17 September 2016 - 04:03 PM

View PostVasili Kerensky, on 17 September 2016 - 03:35 PM, said:

I finished all challenges in pugs with IS 'mechs and my balls had a harrowing experience and were creamed more often than not. I still marvel that I managed to participate in victories. I recognize the factor of personal skill and teamwork but FP is crap unless you play clan 'mechs and belong to a good team and so, my balls breathe easy now that I got myZeus and I won't be pugging anymore in IS 'mechs against OP clan 'mechs and premades. It was mostly bad, it was somewhat good and an interesting experience but it's over.

Tested testes?

#392 QStar

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 04:11 PM

Just got my zues. I had to change how I play to get the kmdd vs lights :(.

#393 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 12:14 AM

So much garbage in that its painful - theres no real extra challenge in FW its just a format dominated and catering to unit play. Some modes like counter attack are heavily tilted and some maps are heavily tilted. The only reason to play FW is during an event for extra rewards or in a unit.

Hint if you think rolling solo players in a 12 man is challenging yourself you need to take a break from the game.

#394 DangerousOne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 02:37 AM

I don't play CW cuz I only got lags while playing "invasion" mode. And also (but not crucial) "scouting' is boring and you have to wait like forever to get "invasion" drop.

View PostSamurai Phoenix, on 16 September 2016 - 09:51 PM, said:

No Executioner?

You'll get another one mech and a mech bay after the end of the event. (Probably. Posted Image )

Edited by DangerousOne, 18 September 2016 - 02:38 AM.

#395 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 02:50 AM

View PostDangerousOne, on 18 September 2016 - 02:37 AM, said:

I don't play CW cuz I only got lags while playing "invasion" mode. And also (but not crucial) "scouting' is boring and you have to wait like forever to get "invasion" drop.

You'll get another one mech and a mech bay after the end of the event. (Probably. Posted Image )

Thought that was just early finishers?

Have to say the 10 Light/Med/Heavy/Assault was MUCH easier as IS as so much clan variety. Helped somewhat in my 10th match by the poor clan side with a disconnect and connection so we ***** a wall of assaults on first round and then penned them mostly into their spawn for spawn 3 and 4. All told exactly 10 matches to hit my target so now I get to ignore FW till the next event.

Question though - if I disband the one man unit I created to take merc contracts do I lose all my accumulated merc points?

#396 DangerousOne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 04:29 AM

View PostAramuside, on 18 September 2016 - 02:50 AM, said:

Thought that was just early finishers?

Have to say the 10 Light/Med/Heavy/Assault was MUCH easier as IS as so much clan variety. Helped somewhat in my 10th match by the poor clan side with a disconnect and connection so we ***** a wall of assaults on first round and then penned them mostly into their spawn for spawn 3 and 4. All told exactly 10 matches to hit my target so now I get to ignore FW till the next event.

Question though - if I disband the one man unit I created to take merc contracts do I lose all my accumulated merc points?

I don't know. There should be information somewhere about that. I guess.

#397 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 18 September 2016 - 05:18 AM

Aramuside, on 18 September 2016 - 02:50 AM, said:

No, you'll be fine

#398 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 18 September 2016 - 05:50 AM

View PostDangerousOne, on 18 September 2016 - 04:29 AM, said:

I don't know. There should be information somewhere about that. I guess.

If you ended up getting 2 of the same mech, you'll get the corrective 3rd mech at the end. You'll end up with 3 mechs/mechbays.

#399 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 18 September 2016 - 11:15 AM

giving up on KMDD lights,
IS not bringing any, and they're not counting anyways

If I get any before the end of the time frame . . Yay . . but if not oh well . . GG

#400 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 18 September 2016 - 11:33 AM

View PostXaat Xuun, on 18 September 2016 - 11:15 AM, said:

giving up on KMDD lights,
IS not bringing any, and they're not counting anyways

If I get any before the end of the time frame . . Yay . . but if not oh well . . GG

Are you doing scouting looking for lights or Invasion?
Almost nobody brings lights in scouting for fear of streaks on the IS side.

Invasion actually will give you better chance to hit lights because they are not only more likely, but more plentiful in a given wave. Sometimes you see 6-8 lights in a wave...

Edited by MovinTarget, 18 September 2016 - 11:39 AM.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users