• LocationMontréal, Québec.

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:28 PM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

http://imgur.com/a/fiXiN from this

to

http://imgur.com/a/JQIWh

i picture that mech ^ like this mech

http://imgur.com/a/VdeTX

but the bj has more ammo, is slower, more armor, can jump.

and the oxide runs out of ammo faster then the BJ LOL. i am not joking . with the way i play it :-/

Drop the C.A.S.E.
It only prevents the explosion to go to different components, doesn't stop the explosion itself.
Since you're running an XL engine, you die the moment you lose a side torso.

Doesn't prevent ammo explosion either so you die no matter what and you're wasting tonnage.

#82 Amsro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,377 posts
  • LocationCharging my Gauss Rifle

Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:59 PM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 08:45 AM, said:

what can i say i am having fun Posted Image

Most important part I suppose. But your idea of teamwork is ...

Posted Image

#83 Cato Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 843 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:09 PM

1. Not playing Mechwarrior 2 soundtrack or Timothy Seals

2. Too much ammo, too little speed. I would take the XL235 and max it out.

3. Your first volley was at 320 meters or something. Other than that, good shooting.

4. Your heat management is risky, but it worked.

5. You didn't really do much commanding, just targetted the mechs that were in front of you. Commanding requires a whole-battlefield situational awareness.

6. This whole thread is ego-stroking.

7. 4000 damage every time is braggadocio. I'm not sure who can pull that consistently.

#84 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:11 PM

my game

https://youtu.be/ddGzUlgAWRg

1 yr 3 months later from start date :-D

View Postugrakarma, on 20 February 2017 - 11:29 AM, said:

32 wins, 8 losses on avg would put you 4 WLR oon average. Well...

Posted Image

Looking at your WLR of 0.83 doesn't really back that up Posted Image Even 2.0 WLR in solo queue is pretty hard to maintain. So many deciding factors you really have no control over. Maybe a big group of 6+ can have pretty good WLR overall, something around 3-4.

I like to do fw alone really, solo one man army :-p

it is easiser that way, and i climbed the ladder on the leader board ALONE with just 3 warhammers and a wolfhound LOL

Edited by JayRtech, 20 February 2017 - 09:11 PM.

#85 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:13 PM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 09:11 PM, said:

my game

https://youtu.be/ddGzUlgAWRg

1 yr 3 months later from start date :-D

I like to do fw alone really, solo one man army :-p

it is easiser that way, and i climbed the ladder on the leader board ALONE with just 3 warhammers and a wolfhound LOL

My stats are prettier than this man's...... :P

#86 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:14 PM

View PostKira Onime, on 20 February 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

Drop the C.A.S.E.
It only prevents the explosion to go to different components, doesn't stop the explosion itself.
Since you're running an XL engine, you die the moment you lose a side torso.

Doesn't prevent ammo explosion either so you die no matter what and you're wasting tonnage.

i could run a STD, but it will give me hella low ammo :(

View PostAmsro, on 20 February 2017 - 02:59 PM, said:

Most important part I suppose. But your idea of teamwork is ...

Posted Image

work with the team as much as i can

if we are losing and people are falling apart on my side. then i go in to TERMINATION MODE.

kill the enemy save my team or die making an attempt :-D

View PostBishop Steiner, on 20 February 2017 - 09:13 PM, said:

My stats are prettier than this man's...... Posted Image

i am just about FW really :-p. u dont get many achievements from fw game play :-/

#87 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:19 PM

o and in 11 days i killed 1,601 KDM, not to mention all the other mechs that were not KDM :-p

#88 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:19 PM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

i could run a STD, but it will give me hella low ammo Posted Image

work with the team as much as i can

if we are losing and people are falling apart on my side. then i go in to TERMINATION MODE.

kill the enemy save my team or die making an attempt :-D

i am just about FW really :-p. u dont get many achievements from fw game play :-/

eh, not really worried about achievements anyhow. I just find FW boring as hell, though I do like Scout Mode. But I'm a Solo QP kind of guy when I do play.

#89 Kira Onime

• The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 2,486 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMontréal, Québec.

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:20 PM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

i could run a STD, but it will give me hella low ammo Posted Image

The CASE you are using is 100% useless.
I'm not saying to go to an STD, just take out CASE.

Case prevents explosions from spreading from 1 component to the other, meaning, instead of having your torso blow out and having damage transfered to your CT, CASE contains it within the torso, BUT YOU STILL LOSE YOUR TORSO.

With an XL build, that CASE if worthless cause you die if your torso pops...... who cares if damage gets transfered to the CT', your dead anyways.

#90 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:21 PM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 09:19 PM, said:

o and in 11 days i killed 1,601 KDM, not to mention all the other mechs that were not KDM :-p

so, comparing that to your W/L and KDr..you do a good job of proving that Tier advancement truly is about quantity over quality though. (something most of us already knew, though it's amazing how a few people still try to argue it *coughRUSScough*)

#91 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:28 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 20 February 2017 - 09:19 PM, said:

eh, not really worried about achievements anyhow. I just find FW boring as hell, though I do like Scout Mode. But I'm a Solo QP kind of guy when I do play.

its different. and honestly, QP ,SD. its not as hard as fighting as 4 wave of KCOM, EVIL or EMP :-p

ITs more stamina then fast pump and dump know i mean

fw some can handle it, some cant :-/

#92 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:48 PM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 09:28 PM, said:

its different. and honestly, QP ,SD. its not as hard as fighting as 4 wave of KCOM, EVIL or EMP :-p

ITs more stamina then fast pump and dump know i mean

fw some can handle it, some cant :-/

FW is easy to handle... just bores me to tears.

#93 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:57 AM

View PostPromessa, on 20 February 2017 - 09:47 PM, said:

I'd say your build is wrong. There's a very low chance you'll ever fire eight and a half tons of missiles out of 16 tubes in one match. 4x ASRM6 with 6 tons of ammo will net you better scores pretty consistently. Talking about QP ofc

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...ce80c1557a0cf3e

come play fw with me i will show you :-p

#94 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:05 AM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 20 February 2017 - 09:19 PM, said:

idk, about that. how have you done vs Evil???

View PostKira Onime, on 20 February 2017 - 09:20 PM, said:

The CASE you are using is 100% useless.
I'm not saying to go to an STD, just take out CASE.

Case prevents explosions from spreading from 1 component to the other, meaning, instead of having your torso blow out and having damage transfered to your CT, CASE contains it within the torso, BUT YOU STILL LOSE YOUR TORSO.

With an XL build, that CASE if worthless cause you die if your torso pops...... who cares if damage gets transfered to the CT', your dead anyways.

your right case is worthless with a xl on board.

#95 Kaeb Odellas

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,934 posts
  • LocationKill the meat, save the metal

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:37 AM

View PostJayRtech, on 21 February 2017 - 01:57 AM, said:

come play fw with me i will show you :-p

If you use up 850 missiles from 16 tubes in an FW match, then your opponents are just god-awful.

#96 oldradagast

• Philanthropist
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:13 AM

View Postrolly, on 20 February 2017 - 07:16 AM, said:

Holy crap this is an awesome example of a OP millennial at work.

"The rest of the team is to blame. I am awesome! But lets feint like we need help to gain attention!"

Considering the sheer number of "old farts" that mouth off in exactly the same fashion all the time, topping it off with "back in mah day" nonsense, it's hardly an Millennial trait. I know it's become fashionable for older people to insanely blame Millennials for countless things that happened in the nation before they were even born or of voting age, but there are plenty of ignorant, fake-news filled political forums for that drek. It has no place here in MWO.

As for the OP, yes, game play wasn't optimal, but assaults are always going to be at a disadvantage against well-played light mechs.

#97 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:03 AM

View PostCato Phoenix, on 20 February 2017 - 04:09 PM, said:

1. Not playing Mechwarrior 2 soundtrack or Timothy Seals

2. Too much ammo, too little speed. I would take the XL235 and max it out.

3. Your first volley was at 320 meters or something. Other than that, good shooting.

4. Your heat management is risky, but it worked.

5. You didn't really do much commanding, just targetted the mechs that were in front of you. Commanding requires a whole-battlefield situational awareness.

6. This whole thread is ego-stroking.

7. 4000 damage every time is braggadocio. I'm not sure who can pull that consistently.

I have a few videos with his sound track plus, i bump his music in my ctsv when i am on the road, but im stuck on my power rangers phase :-p
you know make this game my own game and have fun with it. its not all about winning unless its a competition match right :-D

ok i will make a QP SQ set up, faster less ammo, more POW POW :-D, but for fw i will show you some time why i need so much ammo.

I know kind of far, but the weaker i make them and faster, the faster it will drop. thats how i see it.

I KNOW RIGHT, talk about dancing on the Tip of the Spear right :-p

Yeah, but they have a point , targeting mechs to far away or the wrong mechs, could send the team to their death.
I will be more careful with this and use enemy spotted for my own use, depending on my situation during game play, if i am commanding or being the support mech or MY TEAM IS BLOWING UP ALL AROUND ME I NEED TO PULL THROUGH FML HERE COMES JAY GO GO POWER RANGERS HOPE THIS WORKS.

Kinda, but i got other peoples opinions, views, options, i got a 1 v 1, made a new friend,
worked on my socializing on online forums, grammar fix just a bit. also work in progress.
maybe some people got a few pointers, worked on explaining my self a bit better. people know
i make mistakes but if i mess up i will do the right thing and attack the situation, u know
swollow my pride and be real apologize, i am human and do better then my best not to repeat the same mistake
so my apologies dont go to waste, as i respect other people even if i haven't meet any one of you in person, i still
respect you and will do the right thing online. i dont know your story or ur struggles. why should i add to them.
where you just want to escape them here in this world MWO. like me. know what i mean, you feel me :-D
meet a lot of cool people RIGHT :-D. so that is what i got from this.

It is my goal, to hit 4000 damage, closest was 20 points away when the kodiak first came out and uac 10 were not adjusted yet
all i took was uac 10 x 4 and AMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i think like 900 rounds , same set up that got me 16-1700 and like 10 kills in a solo drop, i know right, my expectations for that thing was 1400-1600 damage before i get dropped, but one day i learned the hard way a locust could just run up to me and kill me , so i had to dump some ammo :-p

my drop deck was, kodiak, ebon, hb, cheeta, so, uac 10 x 4 , uac 10 x 2 , 3 small lasers, hb 2 uac 10, 6 small pulse cheeta
(my i am going to figure out why Oneill does so well with uac, stage"

hope this explains things better and sorry for the late replay.

Edited by JayRtech, 22 February 2017 - 02:06 AM.

#98 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:12 AM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 20 February 2017 - 09:21 PM, said:

so, comparing that to your W/L and KDr..you do a good job of proving that Tier advancement truly is about quantity over quality though. (something most of us already knew, though it's amazing how a few people still try to argue it *coughRUSScough*)

yeah you have a point, all i do is focus the torso and move on. since i am I.S . dual gauss twice to each torso at range 30 30 30 30 kdm, or 20 20 20 20 at far range, then 10 10 10 10 at "my thing is yellow so it will hit better something then nothing"

especially on the more advanced players. i focus them first. torso first, because i know my team will finish my work for me.

View PostPromessa, on 20 February 2017 - 09:47 PM, said:

I'd say your build is wrong. There's a very low chance you'll ever fire eight and a half tons of missiles out of 16 tubes in one match. 4x ASRM6 with 6 tons of ammo will net you better scores pretty consistently. Talking about QP ofc

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...ce80c1557a0cf3e

i do run out, trust . that is why i run so much ammo. and i can hit like 800+ with it in a fw match. it is not that hard really. especially after 3rd wave when the enemy team is hurt and scattered .

if you play fw a lot u will know what i mean

you need to have 4 types of mech set ups now,

1 for Solo and group : less ammo, faster killing
1 for FW : heavier , more ammo, longer range. heavier brawler.
1 for 1 v 1 fighting : fastest DPS , cover long to short, med to short. or long and short.
1 for FUN :-p : TRIAL SPIDER
1 for MRBC or competition : mechs that work with the unit, everyone plays a role so you bring the mech to support your role. that comes with experience and when the time comes. you will figure this out.

Edited by JayRtech, 22 February 2017 - 02:16 AM.

#99 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:18 AM

View PostKaeb Odellas, on 21 February 2017 - 02:37 AM, said:

If you use up 850 missiles from 16 tubes in an FW match, then your opponents are just god-awful.

COME PLAY WITH ME YOU WILL SEE :-p

View Postoldradagast, on 21 February 2017 - 04:13 AM, said:

Considering the sheer number of "old farts" that mouth off in exactly the same fashion all the time, topping it off with "back in mah day" nonsense, it's hardly an Millennial trait. I know it's become fashionable for older people to insanely blame Millennials for countless things that happened in the nation before they were even born or of voting age, but there are plenty of ignorant, fake-news filled political forums for that drek. It has no place here in MWO.

As for the OP, yes, game play wasn't optimal, but assaults are always going to be at a disadvantage against well-played light mechs.

i say depends on the pilot.

Edited by JayRtech, 22 February 2017 - 02:18 AM.

#100 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:27 AM

[mod]This thread has been moved to
Barracks.[/mod]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users