• The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:09 AM

View PostKangarad, on 20 February 2017 - 08:59 AM, said:

his KGC got taken appart by me.
both our lights sufferet tremendous hit reg problems

his trebuchet build is not that bad but unless he has the terrain advantage can't stand up to my KGC.

Standart Warhammer Dgauss builds lost due to rounds going through and nopt having the modules.

2lbx 20 Hunchback IIC (me) vs his Locust... hitreg took a **** and did not register any damage done by my LBX20's

spider vs spider he got stuck for a short time and i legged him

dual ac 20 Roflman(me) vs his urban
kept overheating for some reason. mechlab says I am fine at 1,6 but I took 50% heat whenever I fired a single one and almost no ac 20 round actualy hit him.

Dual uac20 uac10 dire (me) vs his treb

he won due to starting range and agility (barely)

ebj(me) vs trebuchet (him) I won because he tried to strip my weapons and only got 1 of my arms.

the 2v2 and 1v1 maps are too open to get into brawling range fast enough and allow for alot of sniping.

canyon realy sucks in KGC due to spawns and trenches... the time I ran arround and just closed in from the side my KGC won agaisnt his treb the other time where I just charged I lost due to the trench heigh making me unable to hit him while he shoulder poked me to death.

the times we went long range on teh 2v2 map with our kgc's I brough 2x uac5 and just kept jamming but reached him before he killed me. the other time I brought 2lrm15 2erll 6mg's and he took my missile torsi just before I reached him

his build is not good at brawling at all and medicre at sniping at best seeing how I still managed to cross 800+ meters and touch him.

tho he did waste time trying to aim for my head but never actualy headshotted me.

It was fun though right :-D.

if i didnt have to finish my work, i would play with you all day 1 v 1 , we can test out our builds. check out map tactics.
and do some crazy trial spider assault (^0^)7

or group up and win some games, make some C-bills. or GANG UP WITH 9 LIGHT MECHS 3 ASSULTS AND MOB THE ENEMY RAWRWLOLOLOL.

but thanks for the games
[color=#B27204]Kangarad[/color]

[color=#B27204]YOUR A COOL GUY :-D , MUCH RESPECT AND LOVE: JayRtech[/color]

View PostKiran Yagami, on 20 February 2017 - 09:05 AM, said:

"Tell me what I did wrong. PSYCHE I DID NOTHING WRONG! HAHAHAHAHAAHA NOOBS!"

You took the commander role. That's what you did wrong. Let a team player take it next time.

Practice makes perfect right. and if i don't ask these questions. how will i ever know?????

View Postmeteorol, on 20 February 2017 - 09:06 AM, said:

I did put him on ignore list after his first thread. It's highly irritating that the forum still shows threads of people on your ignore list.

That said, he seemed to be a perfect experimentee to further explore Dunning-Kruger effect.

I Said i was sorry Posted Image
how about this, next time ur on , hit me up , lets talk. maybe u can help me out with something. so i dont mess up again. i would really appreciate it my friend.

hit me up in game , easier :-D

Edited by JayRtech, 20 February 2017 - 09:14 AM.

#42 Kira Onime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 2,486 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMontréal, Québec.

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:19 AM

At first I wasn't sure, but then you confirmed it when you spewed out "1v1 me bro".
You are that annoying guy that never shut up in the CW drop I had last night. both in chat, and on coms.

Clearly you're not here for criticism but just to boast your epeen as all you did last night was brag about how "this or that is OP" and how "I brough my nurf deck".. whatever that means.

Edited by Kira Onime, 20 February 2017 - 09:21 AM.

#43 Jackal Noble

• 4,863 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:21 AM

I'm having trouble comprehending the purpose of this thread...
Did OP just post this to brush his shoulders or what.

#44 Lanancuras

• PipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:25 AM

What exactly is the point of this thread?

#45 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:31 AM

View PostKira Onime, on 20 February 2017 - 09:19 AM, said:

At first I wasn't sure, but then you confirmed it when you spewed out "1v1 me bro".
You are that annoying guy that never shut up in the CW drop I had last night. both in chat, and on coms.

Clearly you're not here for criticism but just to boast your epeen as all you did last night was brag about how "this or that is OP" and how "I brough my nurf deck".. whatever that means.

are you the rude person, that was talking bad while i was filming,

yeah i am uploading that video as we speak, would you like me to show the world just what kind of a person you are when you think you are at the top, but barely make it through.

Do you want to see your self ? hear your self?

do u want everyone else to also?

didnt your mother and father teach you manners? if not, go ask someone u respect to show you some.

ok NS. the fight with Father ex ms in it

this one RIGHT HERE

http://imgur.com/a/g5l6P

before you start something dude, make sure your clean.

make sure you dont slip , like a rookie , trying to make it on the streets.

you got caught , so tell me, i will give u the option of having me delete it, or post it up and put you on blast.

i will give u that option and DROP IT READ IT.

so let me know. " balls in your court"

Edited by JayRtech, 20 February 2017 - 09:40 AM.

#46 Jehofi

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:33 AM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 08:49 AM, said:

ok then 1 v 1 when your ready, lets get it on film :-D if u need prem time i will buy you some , so no excuses buddy Posted Image
Sorry, my time is very limited.

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 08:49 AM, said:

i am not looking down on anyone,

i am just saying how and why i did things like that. i dont mean to come off like that, i am still working on my wordings. Its a work in progress, and im just being real with you all.
I believe you and It's ok we are all learning.

View Postmeteorol, on 20 February 2017 - 09:06 AM, said:

I did put him on ignore list after his first thread. It's highly irritating that the forum still shows threads of people on your ignore list.

That said, he seemed to be a perfect experimentee to further explore Dunning-Kruger effect.
I have seen far better examples. Besides he is (sort of) apologizing, a quality that has become very rare, which kinda breaks the the fun you can have with Dunning-Kruger effect guys.

#47 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:38 AM

View PostJehofi, on 20 February 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

Sorry, my time is very limited.

I believe you and It's ok we are all learning.

I have seen far better examples. Besides he is (sort of) apologizing, a quality that has become very rare, which kinda breaks the the fun you can have with Dunning-Kruger effect guys.

i mess up to, sometimes i feel like i am being attacked. like, what i do is not good enough,

i could get 11 kills and miss the last one and BOO, something went wrong , you failed.

when i am just curious about things. so i ask.

Plus social skills need developing i admit , and when i am wrong or messed up, i will say i am sorry and mean it.

I will do my best not to repeat it. i am still learning. i am still human i make mistakes.

and damn really, well , if you are ever on, and u see me on "jayrtech" hit me up, we will play together

I GOT YOUR BACK :-D will make some C-bills :-D

Edited by JayRtech, 20 February 2017 - 09:39 AM.

#48 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:39 AM

This thread started out all win.

Then later I think he realized he came off as a douche and apologized (after the '1v1 me bro', think he got a daddy son talk in there somewhere). The win stopped.

#49 Kira Onime

• The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:39 AM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 09:31 AM, said:

are you the rude person, that was talking bad while i was filming,

I refered you as the person "that doesn't shut up" and that "you're getting pretty annoying pretty quickly".
Voice coms mute was quickly put so that you wouldn't flood what I needed to hear.

yeah i am uploading that video as we speak, would you like to show the world just what kind of a person you are when you think you are at the top, but barely make it through.

Used to stream before I took a year long break. Upload your video, i don't really care what people think of me. Got more important thing to worry about.

Do you want to see your self ? hear your self?

do u want everyone else to also?

didnt your mother and father teach you manners? if not, go ask someone u respect to show you some.

See previous point.

#50 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:40 AM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:

i mess up to, sometimes i feel like i am being attacked. like, what i do is not good enough,

i could get 11 kills and miss the last one and BOO, something went wrong , you failed.

when i am just curious about things. so i ask.

Plus social skills need developing i admit , and when i am wrong or messed up, i will say i am sorry and mean it.

I will do my best not to repeat it. i am still learning. i am still human i make mistakes.

and damn really, well , if you are ever on, and u see me on "jayrtech" hit me up, we will play together

I GOT YOUR BACK :-D will make some C-bills :-D

The sign that this whipper snapper has potential!

#51 Jay Leon Hart

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:40 AM

@Kira Onime
*snip*

So you have;
More kills
More damage

They have;
More 'mechs left
More assists
More points

What was your point again?

#52 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:42 AM

View PostLovas, on 20 February 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

This thread started out all win.

Then later I think he realized he came off as a douche and apologized (after the '1v1 me bro', think he got a daddy son talk in there somewhere). The win stopped.

i realized a bit to late.

but i did realize.

View PostKira Onime, on 20 February 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

I refered you as the person "that doesn't shut up" and that "you're getting pretty annoying pretty quickly".
Voice coms mute was quickly put so that you wouldn't flood what I needed to hear.

Used to stream before I took a year long break. Upload your video, i don't really care what people think of me. Got more important thing to worry about.

See previous point.

I will deleted it, you used to stream and I wouldnt want to mess up your rep,

but dude . really if u have nothing nice to say, just dont say anything at all. simple

#53 Kira Onime

• The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:51 AM

View PostJay Leon Hart, on 20 February 2017 - 09:40 AM, said:

*snip*

What is yours?

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 09:42 AM, said:

but dude . really if u have nothing nice to say, just dont say anything at all. simple

I'm gona through back to flooding coms with non-stop chit-chat can be highly counter-productive.
The NS people you see in the game where all on TS trying to hear each other but couldn't 'cause all we were hearing was you.
******* around on coms is nice and dandy every now and then, but not all the time.

#54 Jay Leon Hart

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:53 AM

View PostKira Onime, on 20 February 2017 - 09:51 AM, said:

What is yours?

That JayRtech seems to think they performed better than you in the mentioned match, when the stats show you simply performed differently.

#55 Kira Onime

• The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:00 AM

View PostJay Leon Hart, on 20 February 2017 - 09:53 AM, said:

That JayRtech seems to think they performed better than you in the mentioned match, when the stats show you simply performed differently.

Context is very import as well.
Numbers don't always represent what happened such as my slow 69kph *** walking around the map to try and get the 2nd wave of attackers with 3 other people from behind or suicide againts reinforcements. (Don't remember the other 3 with me).
But it was basically a waste of time, 2nd wave got crushed before I even cough up with the tail.

But oh well, not gona complain much, very low scoring match on my part with myself to blame for doing something stupid.

#56 Bohxim

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 523 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:15 AM

View PostKangarad, on 20 February 2017 - 08:59 AM, said:

his KGC got taken appart by me.
both our lights sufferet tremendous hit reg problems

his trebuchet build is not that bad but unless he has the terrain advantage can't stand up to my KGC.

Standart Warhammer Dgauss builds lost due to rounds going through and nopt having the modules.

2lbx 20 Hunchback IIC (me) vs his Locust... hitreg took a **** and did not register any damage done by my LBX20's

spider vs spider he got stuck for a short time and i legged him

dual ac 20 Roflman(me) vs his urban
kept overheating for some reason. mechlab says I am fine at 1,6 but I took 50% heat whenever I fired a single one and almost no ac 20 round actualy hit him.

Dual uac20 uac10 dire (me) vs his treb

he won due to starting range and agility (barely)

ebj(me) vs trebuchet (him) I won because he tried to strip my weapons and only got 1 of my arms.

the 2v2 and 1v1 maps are too open to get into brawling range fast enough and allow for alot of sniping.

canyon realy sucks in KGC due to spawns and trenches... the time I ran arround and just closed in from the side my KGC won agaisnt his treb the other time where I just charged I lost due to the trench heigh making me unable to hit him while he shoulder poked me to death.

the times we went long range on teh 2v2 map with our kgc's I brough 2x uac5 and just kept jamming but reached him before he killed me. the other time I brought 2lrm15 2erll 6mg's and he took my missile torsi just before I reached him

his build is not good at brawling at all and medicre at sniping at best seeing how I still managed to cross 800+ meters and touch him.

tho he did waste time trying to aim for my head but never actualy headshotted me.

Interesting. I find mechs like the mad2c or whm better at dual gauss sniping.
There's also this map that is a huge bowl with 6 different colors in the center. It also has high platforms and low grounds with cover overhead. Great for testing tactics and load outs for effectiveness

#57 Snazzy Dragon

• The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 2,912 posts
  • LocationRUNNING FAST AND TURNING LEFT

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:16 AM

Once again

>ASKS FOR FEEDBACK

>DISREGARDS ALL FEEDBACK AND PUTS BLAME ELSEWHERE

>NO POINT TO MAKING THESE THREADS

#58 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:22 AM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 06:07 AM, said:

med lasers take to long to kill, and why go down from 34.4 alpha to a 10 alpha, because i can only fit 2 energy on that model

also 4 med is 20 alpha, take way to long to kill, while 4 srm 4 at 34.4 alpha well you see the proof with your own eyes.

Its about killing faster , that is how i see it, how much DPS(damage per second) i can do on the enemy to kill it faster.

damage is damage, and once your armor points go down, it wont go up, and its weaker and that part will be gone quicker

the quicker its taken out the faster they fall. :-D

We won didnt we ? we made a come back? explain to me your logic?????? we didnt lose ????

a lot of my team did 500 damage + sooooooooooo ?

and i have a video uploading right now, of me in a king crab, killing 2 locust, 5 kills in the game. and we still lost. so light mech vs Assault. if you don't kill it. then your gaming style needs MAJOR IMPROVEMENT.

Dont justify your actions like that , unless you can show what you are talking about :-D

and i have so many videos of me in a light mech, locust or even URBAN MECH, DROPPING Assults, like they aint nothing :-D

That match. Yes. And I 'm relatively certain you have plenty of losses, too. But I suppose those were the Teams fault, whereas the wins are all because of you?

View PostSnazzy Dragon, on 20 February 2017 - 10:16 AM, said:

Once again

>ASKS FOR FEEDBACK

>DISREGARDS ALL FEEDBACK AND PUTS BLAME ELSEWHERE

>NO POINT TO MAKING THESE THREADS

Posted Image

and because of that...
Posted Image

#59 Jay Leon Hart

• The Spear
  • The Spear