• The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:55 AM

View PostKira Onime, on 20 February 2017 - 09:51 AM, said:

What is yours?

I'm gona through back to flooding coms with non-stop chit-chat can be highly counter-productive.
The NS people you see in the game where all on TS trying to hear each other but couldn't 'cause all we were hearing was you.
******* around on coms is nice and dandy every now and then, but not all the time.

ok , i will work on it.
But that is why i like to use voip during game play, so everyone can hear me.

its not fair that you guys are privet doing ur thing , while the rest of the team could be new players. just doing the best
they can to figure things out, so if they hear how you guys speak. shot, it will prep them better for future battles.
lead by example. know i mean :-D. voip so that everyone can hear. if it doesnt work. then make sure someone is talking on voip at least. it helps. i know it does.

but i will work on , limiting com time.

#63 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:04 AM

Posted Image

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

ok , i will work on it.

its not fair that you guys are privet doing ur thing , while the rest of the team could be new players. just doing the best
they can to figure things out, so if they hear how you guys speak. shot, it will prep them better for future battles.
lead by example. know i mean :-D. voip so that everyone can hear. if it doesnt work. then make sure someone is talking on voip at least. it helps. i know it does.

simple truth... if it's not being used, concisely, to give intel, or orders, etc? It really shouldn't be used. Exceptions being when there is no action going on. But when contact starts... this isn't a one man stand up show...Actually a person who clogs the comm channels with non essential stuff can be considered griefing. (not that I expect PGI actually will do much if reported...unless one is like reported a ton).

Same token, I do have the option of muting... but the downside is, when you mute someone for just yammering ...and then the one time they do have something useful to contribute... they've been muted.

#64 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:05 AM

View PostKira Onime, on 20 February 2017 - 10:00 AM, said:

Context is very import as well.
Numbers don't always represent what happened such as my slow 69kph *** walking around the map to try and get the 2nd wave of attackers with 3 other people from behind or suicide againts reinforcements. (Don't remember the other 3 with me).
But it was basically a waste of time, 2nd wave got crushed before I even cough up with the tail.

But oh well, not gona complain much, very low scoring match on my part with myself to blame for doing something stupid.

yeah stuff happens that we wish we can control but is out of our control during a battle. you can predict so much what can happen, and sometimes u make mistakes. your only human, and these types of events are mind draining. closest things to a real life combat situation, if these events were real. minus the injury and death. the mind work is kind of heavy.

mistakes can be made, LOL, i have lost a 1200 damage capable mech during first waves before only doing 300 damage,

my goal used to be to do 1000 with each mech even my light to hit 4000 damage.

now, i limit the fire power i can take , in order to make the game more fun.

yes i can take a 4000 damage drop deck OP, and work it like no other,

but i find that kind of game play to be abusive, i can control my style. i learned . also

qp, sd, fw, solo fw, group fw, are for fun, not competition. i cant expect people to be EMP , KCOM,EVIL,54MR,BMMU,MJ12 level. when they are not , its impossible. to many different personalities, that learn differently. yeah i can run into them and have fun. but fun is fun.

real is real.

MRBC, TOURNAMENTS PGI, I.S VS CLAN, those are all or nothing for me. where every one is the same level or better.

two different animals.

i also limit my self on fire power or mech weight when i go out and have fun,

I LOVE URBAN MECHS. 2 med pulse 4 mg all i need :-D to go bear hunting

i nurf my self too

warhammer xl dual gauss, 55 rounds. 5 med lasers to OP
dual gauss, 4 med std eng 57kp to op
dual uac 5 , 3 med pulse 3 me lasers, **** TO OP
1 gauss rifle, 4 med pulse 2 med lasers, Posted Image NEXT
dual gauss , 2 med lasers ( HEADSHOT MACHINEST AWARD) ..........

ok,

SPIDER TRIAL

OP...................FUKKKKKKKKKKK

BJ 4 srm 4 , fw set up0-uijklasdhf;laksfkl;dsafj;alksdfj;klasdfjadls;kfOP OP OP OPO PO PO PO PO P OP OP OP OP O

2 er ppcs 1200 damage op opo po po po po po po p opo op op op op

but then i am like ok i cant go to low or ill mess up my team.

locust 6 small pulse, i messed up why because its to OP belongs up there^

urban mech 4 mg 1 small pulse ,not good bringing down my team. Posted Image

see what i mean.

that is how i see it now, and best way i can explain it being straight forward.

how about shot me some builds, let me see what i can do. ill film it upload it and show u

Edited by JayRtech, 20 February 2017 - 11:15 AM.

#65 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:16 AM

View PostBohxim, on 20 February 2017 - 10:15 AM, said:

Interesting. I find mechs like the mad2c or whm better at dual gauss sniping.
There's also this map that is a huge bowl with 6 different colors in the center. It also has high platforms and low grounds with cover overhead. Great for testing tactics and load outs for effectiveness

true, that mech is a beast. anyone and everyone who likes clan should own one . real talk, true story.

how my mind works, is just use these guns, to break that guys torsos. 1 then torso 2 and move on to the next one.

so dual gauss on anything is really all i need. and to aim at a spot and keep hitting it over and over again. making every shot count.

thats the best way i can explain it , from my point of view.

View PostBishop Steiner, on 20 February 2017 - 10:22 AM, said:

That match. Yes. And I 'm relatively certain you have plenty of losses, too. But I suppose those were the Teams fault, whereas the wins are all because of you?

Posted Image

and because of that...
Posted Image

no i put my loses up to.

some times i mess up, but honestly i dont really have that many loses now a days.

if i play for 8 hours and do 5 games an hour 40 games in 8 hours i would be at

32 wins 8 losses on av average.

i been recording for 3 weeks so far, and i have deleted videos daily since i save every battle as a memory.

and yes do up load those to. since you cant win them all right :-D

View PostBishop Steiner, on 20 February 2017 - 11:04 AM, said:

Posted Image

simple truth... if it's not being used, concisely, to give intel, or orders, etc? It really shouldn't be used. Exceptions being when there is no action going on. But when contact starts... this isn't a one man stand up show...Actually a person who clogs the comm channels with non essential stuff can be considered griefing. (not that I expect PGI actually will do much if reported...unless one is like reported a ton).

Same token, I do have the option of muting... but the downside is, when you mute someone for just yammering ...and then the one time they do have something useful to contribute... they've been muted.

i see your point, i will improve on this, thanks :-D

spider man can kick it anytime, he has green light from me :-D

just keep it nc-17 please :-D

Edited by JayRtech, 20 February 2017 - 11:13 AM.

#66 Kira Onime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 2,486 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMontréal, Québec.

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:21 AM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

ok , i will work on it.

Please explain how being on a TS is "not fair".
For all I know, you and the 5 other Liao players could of been on a central TS hub (NGNG, liao....) in a 6man group.

It's not like TS was an exclusive things for a few select players.... the ressources are out there.

#67 FireStoat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:27 AM

Posts like this one are pure bait.

Edited by FireStoat, 20 February 2017 - 11:27 AM.

#68 Kira Onime

• The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:28 AM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 11:05 AM, said:

how about shot me some builds, let me see what i can do. ill film it upload it and show u

Enjoy, modules optional but MPL range+cooldown recommended.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#69 Snazzy Dragon

• The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 2,912 posts
  • LocationRUNNING FAST AND TURNING LEFT

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:28 AM

View PostKira Onime, on 20 February 2017 - 11:21 AM, said:

For all I know, you and the 5 other Liao players could of been on a central TS hub (NGNG, liao....) in a 6man group.

It's not like TS was an exclusive things for a few select players.... the ressources are out there.

teamwork outside of game OP pls nerf situational awareness and being able to pick up on what a 6 man is doing and supporting them

#70 Scandinavian Jawbreaker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,251 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:29 AM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 11:16 AM, said:

no i put my loses up to.

some times i mess up, but honestly i dont really have that many loses now a days.

if i play for 8 hours and do 5 games an hour 40 games in 8 hours i would be at

32 wins 8 losses on av average.

i been recording for 3 weeks so far, and i have deleted videos daily since i save every battle as a memory.

and yes do up load those to. since you cant win them all right :-D

32 wins, 8 losses on avg would put you 4 WLR oon average. Well...

Posted Image

Looking at your WLR of 0.83 doesn't really back that up :P Even 2.0 WLR in solo queue is pretty hard to maintain. So many deciding factors you really have no control over. Maybe a big group of 6+ can have pretty good WLR overall, something around 3-4.

#71 Kira Onime

• The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:35 AM

View Postugrakarma, on 20 February 2017 - 11:29 AM, said:

32 wins, 8 losses on avg would put you 4 WLR oon average. Well...

Posted Image

Looking at your WLR of 0.83 doesn't really back that up Posted Image Even 2.0 WLR in solo queue is pretty hard to maintain. So many deciding factors you really have no control over. Maybe a big group of 6+ can have pretty good WLR overall, something around 3-4.

To his defense, that shows overall stats, won't show for example his last week where it might actually be what he said.

But then again, a consistent 4.X w/l ratio is hard to maintain and if you're able to, you're probably a well known player in the community.

#72 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:53 AM

View PostKira Onime, on 20 February 2017 - 11:21 AM, said:

i deleted the video :(, i should have uploaded it privet and shown it to you, that way . i could have proof that i was not on voip.

when i say i do something i do something, why go back on it. right? delete video, done no going back

but i do use voip, only for 1 v 1 , or privet games. but for games like the one we had. no just voip. i want everyone to hear me

so we can work together. but i need to calm it on the coms, chill my emotions like (jester told me to :good man good advice good stories, kind heart:) and i will do better next time :-D

View PostKira Onime, on 20 February 2017 - 11:35 AM, said:

To his defense, that shows overall stats, won't show for example his last week where it might actually be what he said.

But then again, a consistent 4.X w/l ratio is hard to maintain and if you're able to, you're probably a well known player in the community.

i just started doing, solo drops and group que, for a while i was only in fw.

#73 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:00 PM

http://imgur.com/a/8oiwm

http://imgur.com/a/NkEsn

http://imgur.com/a/U83GH

i was busy in fw for awhile before i became loyalist. and i really never paid attention to group que or solo drop. fw has always been where i lived . it wasnt until i started playing with coma or monitors that i started doing qp or sd,

even in bmmu. i did fw mostly. being top 5 was my goal. then loyalist killed my ranking, now starting over.

in 10 days i went from 18ths to 5th places then went loyalist.,

and it is ranked KDM, kills most damage. to get a point and rank up the board.

i dont need to lie to you to make my self look good.

i just tell u the truth, and prove what i say. and back up what i say.

i dont need to lie to you, because i dont wish to lose your trust.

i just need to prove my self once right ???????

if i didnt go loyalist, i would be number 1 right now, but top 5 was all i wanted :-D

i will leave the glory for those who are on it. but next season. number 1 spot will be mine :-D

Edited by JayRtech, 20 February 2017 - 12:09 PM.

#74 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:07 PM

View PostKira Onime, on 20 February 2017 - 11:28 AM, said:

Enjoy, modules optional but MPL range+cooldown recommended.
Posted ImagePosted Image

interesting. thank you let me see what i can do with this and ill upload a video . :-D

#75 Idealsuspect

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:07 PM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 04:34 AM, said:

here just be straight

btw . NURF THAT LOL (^.^)7

Nice match hopefully you did push and hopefully some people did follow ya ^^

For me the only thing wrong is you have too many ammo, you could add one heatsink and still have 700 srms which is enough for any 99,999% QP matchs ^^ even 600 ammo will be enough in 75% of cases.
On this video we can see you, clearly needed about heatcooldown time ( after engagement with maraudeur2c specially ).

Very nice match to spect, with this topic thread and most of comms on first page i was expecting to see your team lose but no :) gg ^^

And special mention to Lyen, in his DDC atlas he did 92 damage and 91 matchscore very impressive ( i am trolling too much ? ok sorry )...
1 kill ( i mean 1 stole ) and 2 assists and 92 damage in a DDC atlas i guess he shoot 2 erlls on close range at 2 targets then he did runaway ( isn't bad idea ) and come back at end for finish a red cored guy .... Anyway it's Lyen lol.

Last thing i don't know why you argu with potatoes if you don't troll them ? :)
It's useless, like it's useless to make a lrmers unit evolve.. maybe they will and probably they won't but really, who care?? Even they don't... Posted Image

View PostJehofi, on 20 February 2017 - 07:26 AM, said:

Oh boy you are fun....

Pilot Name: JayRtech
Games Played: 307
Average Match Score: 199

Pilot Name: Jehofi
Games Played: 48
Average Match Score: 327

Oh **** i actually know my place, im actually way better than you are...

So about that advice, take it or leave it but dont look down on people just because you believe they are worse than you.

Posted Image

And for all others season you have this kind of scores ...

Not even 1 kill every match maybe stop use lrms and begin to carry people instead being carried? Just sayin' bro :)

#76 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:15 PM

View PostIdealsuspect, on 20 February 2017 - 12:07 PM, said:

Nice match hopefully you did push and hopefully some people did follow ya ^^

For me the only thing wrong is you have too many ammo, you could add one heatsink and still have 700 srms which is enough for any 99,999% QP matchs ^^ even 600 ammo will be enough in 75% of cases.
On this video we can see you, clearly needed about heatcooldown time ( after engagement with maraudeur2c specially ).

Very nice match to spect, with this topic thread and most of comms on first page i was expecting to see your team lose but no Posted Image gg ^^

And special mention to Lyen, in his DDC atlas he did 92 damage and 91 matchscore very impressive ( i am trolling too much ? ok sorry )...
1 kill ( i mean 1 stole ) and 2 assists and 92 damage in a DDC atlas i guess he shoot 2 erlls on close range at 2 targets then he did runaway ( isn't bad idea ) and come back at end for finish a red cored guy .... Anyway it's Lyen lol.

Last thing i don't know why you argu with potatoes if you don't troll them ? Posted Image
It's useless, like it's useless to make a lrmers unit evolve.. maybe they will and probably they won't but really, who care?? Even they don't... Posted Image

Posted Image

And for all others season you have this kind of scores ...

Not even 1 kill every match maybe stop use lrms and begin to carry people instead being carried? Just sayin' bro Posted Image

that is true, but how much srm4 ammo do i need to break 1000-1200 ??? that is my goal with that mech or close to it.

well, at least he got some damage right? better then no damage :-D

thank you, thank you, i did my best. and i am not arguing with them, just exchange of opinions. different perspectives.
some ideas work, some do not, some could be better. some are on point. but now that our ideas are out there i can compare them to how i play with my gaming style and see what i can learn.

it is hard to read emotions through text. and i can take the pressure. my assaults on mechs show it :-p

and if it gets out of hand, there is always 1 v 1 so we both can understand, have fun. and learn plus, clear our heads and do a 1 v 1 spider trial of FURRY LOL or URBAN MECHS OF DOOM BATTLE ROYAL. it all works out in the end :-D

#77 Idealsuspect

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:27 PM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

that is true, but how much srm4 ammo do i need to break 1000-1200 ??? that is my goal with that mech or close to it.

With srms it's simple every missile can do 2 damage ( well a bit more for IS Srms like 2,1 i guess )
Also 5-6 tonns if you hit everytime ^^ and it don't count additional damage for ST blow of course.

My srms blackjack is 4srm6 non-artemis, 6 tons of ammo, max engine, 4 JJs, 12 DHS and 2 small lasers but also with 4srm4 non-artemis maybe you are running out of critical slots already...

My build isn't perfect at all, don't take it it was designed for some few FP maps on defense....

Edited by Idealsuspect, 20 February 2017 - 12:35 PM.

#78 Kangarad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 573 posts
  • LocationIn the Mechlab, adding more Double Heatsinks.

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:28 PM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

500 to 600 srm ammo to reach a bit more than that. 100 ammo equals 215 damage on the is side

so with 600 you have 1290 damage you can potentialy do.

#79 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:08 PM

View PostIdealsuspect, on 20 February 2017 - 12:27 PM, said:

With srms it's simple every missile can do 2 damage ( well a bit more for IS Srms like 2,1 i guess )
Also 5-6 tonns if you hit everytime ^^ and it don't count additional damage for ST blow of course.

My srms blackjack is 4srm6 non-artemis, 6 tons of ammo, max engine, 4 JJs, 12 DHS and 2 small lasers but also with 4srm4 non-artemis maybe you are running out of critical slots already...

My build isn't perfect at all, don't take it it was designed for some few FP maps on defense....

yeah like my bj, that one is set up for assault attacks wave after wave, i am playing the attacker and the defender, brawler. sometimes i kill 5-7 mechs with that bj alone so i need the extra ammo, and believe me, that much srm ammo , does run out fast, and i do miss shots. its not like i am a dead shot every time i fire. things happens. i miss. i am honest , so to make up for it i take a bit more, control my heat a bit better. and fight harder :-D

View PostKangarad, on 20 February 2017 - 12:28 PM, said:

500 to 600 srm ammo to reach a bit more than that. 100 ammo equals 215 damage on the is side

ok let me see if i can do it with 600, but add 700 for miss shots to make up for it. sound good ?

Edited by JayRtech, 20 February 2017 - 01:07 PM.

#80 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:11 PM

View PostKangarad, on 20 February 2017 - 12:28 PM, said:

http://imgur.com/a/fiXiN from this

to

http://imgur.com/a/JQIWh

i picture that mech ^ like this mech

http://imgur.com/a/VdeTX

but the bj has more ammo, is slower, more armor, can jump.

and the oxide runs out of ammo faster then the BJ LOL. i am not joking . with the way i play it :-/

Edited by JayRtech, 20 February 2017 - 01:14 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users