Civil War: Escalation Mech Pack Challenges!

103 replies to this topic

#101 Jay Leon Hart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:22 AM

View Postjarien13, on 29 October 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

Huh, that's funny, coulda sworn I asked for a response from a Dev, not another player.

Huh, that's funny, coulda sworn this was a public forum and answering a question was considered helpful. Apparently this is opposite world.

PM Matt if you don't want us plebs helping you.

#102 Jay Leon Hart

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:28 AM

View Postjarien13, on 29 October 2017 - 07:01 PM, said:

As for the special vs standard differentiation, why is a cbill-bonus special different from a standard, when, based upon PGI's own stat tracking, the Champion variant (xp-bonus) is counted as the same as the base variant. Don't come in here insisting a cbill variant isn't the same as a standard when they've already set the precedent regarding the champion variants.

This has not been correct since the Skill Tree dropped.

Go check your Mech Stats page under your Profile. Things like (C), (I), ® & (S) are listed separately from their standard variants. So, actually, PGI set the precedent that (S) is a completely separate entity months ago.

#103 jarien13

• PipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 08:41 AM

View PostJay Leon Hart, on 30 October 2017 - 12:22 AM, said:

Huh, that's funny, coulda sworn this was a public forum and answering a question was considered helpful. Apparently this is opposite world.

PM Matt if you don't want us plebs helping you.

Valid point, apologies for my lousy attitude.

View PostJay Leon Hart, on 30 October 2017 - 12:28 AM, said:

This has not been correct since the Skill Tree dropped.

Go check your Mech Stats page under your Profile. Things like (C), (I), ® & (S) are listed separately from their standard variants. So, actually, PGI set the precedent that (S) is a completely separate entity months ago.

My stats do not reflect that, if that was the intent as of skill-tree release.

I have multiple Clan and IS variants that I know for a fact I have never run anything other than my special version, yet there is only the standard version listed. A handful of variants list both versions with split stats, and one lists both versions with identical stats. So for now I will agree to disagree regarding the precedent being set.

That said, I will contact PGI customer service or try to PM Matt directly regarding my question, and end my presence on this thread.

#104 Jay Leon Hart

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 09:08 AM

View Postjarien13, on 31 October 2017 - 08:41 AM, said:

I have multiple Clan and IS variants that I know for a fact I have never run anything other than my special version, yet there is only the standard version listed. A handful of variants list both versions with split stats, and one lists both versions with identical stats. So for now I will agree to disagree regarding the precedent being set.

As a similar example, I only own the (I) versions of the KFX-Prime, NVA-Prime & TBR-Prime, yet I have stats for a standard and (I) variant. My other (I) variants are not listed, meaning they were all changed to regular XXX-Prime versions for the stats and only matches played after the skill tree was released will count towards to (I) variant in your stats.

I hope that makes sense, it's a garble of letters Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users