#61 BLACKR0SE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 15 April 2023 - 05:58 AM

people want that other machines other than 3 5 key machines should not be played. what if I can't play the others, there are 1000-odd machines, what does it matter?

#62 The Chancelor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 201 posts

Posted 15 April 2023 - 06:28 AM

View PostTAMTAMBABY, on 15 April 2023 - 05:58 AM, said:

people want that other machines other than 3 5 key machines should not be played. what if I can't play the others, there are 1000-odd machines, what does it matter?

I do not understand your post. Plz use google translate.

View PostENOVA, on 15 April 2023 - 05:52 AM, said:

FIRESTARTER
FS9-A:
Removed -10% Energy Range

Is it -10% u removed (doing a buff) or +10% (debuff).

I think there were no negative quirks till the new legendary SH

View PostKingCobra, on 15 April 2023 - 05:39 AM, said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have to be joking right? They could have put in the actuators before the mech launch and left the slots alone it was a straight up nerf to the mech and it never was OP. First off if you set it up with ballistic sure it had firepower but no armor so it was demolished in battles real fast and the mech was slow as well falling prey to more mobile fast (Assault Lights) ya real OP. So I compromised with 2 Clbx20,3 Csrm6 full armor and 70 KPH and had fun when they took the slots away guess what you have a choice again no armor or no ammo so how is that OP? It is not the mech was poorly designed in the first place.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I asked Matt a simple question (Why not fix the great game modes we already had? No reply even tried to say what might work to fix them? No reply MWO was a great game Season 1-2 before the purge then it started to go downhill in my opinion if PGI had taken all this time 8 years to perfect there existing game modes the game might not have declined so far into the rabbit hole.

But now with Solo Quick play ruined with the addition of meta groups unbalancing the game play with wipes and seal clubbing like what happened to destroy faction play I personally don't see a reason to play much anymore as I never imagined MechWarrior as a E-sports game. I totally already hate WOT for E-sports as it is.

Like i have said before I started in TT played MW1-MW4 and all its expansions single player and played Mechwarrior in its Golden Days on the MSN Gaming Zone in 20 + leagues why play MWO as a chopped up game ? And how does this bring in new players? To get Seal Clubbed to death and uninstall the game faster.

Not op? It can still run three lbx/20 and an erppc or three srm6 without ghostheat.

View PostOrion_, on 15 April 2023 - 05:06 AM, said:

I would still play but MUCH less. Drop decks are fun for an OPTIONAL event but not for QP as a whole. I don't have 30 minutes to sink into a match every time I play. If they make DD for every match Ill barely be able to play unless it is a weekend.

I think dropdecks are a good idea for qp. But not like fp. You put two mechs into the dropdeck, the game shows you the map and you can choose which mech you are gonna use. No respawn.

Edited by The Chancelor, 15 April 2023 - 06:29 AM.

#63 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,600 posts

Posted 15 April 2023 - 06:41 AM

View PostDivkrd, on 14 April 2023 - 10:18 PM, said:

i do hope that those quirks on Scattershot are just a placeholder, otherwise, with the cource of overquirking mechs sold for real money, this game will be a P2W poopshow by the end of this year

The only weapon that is marginally better on that thing is LBX2 which requires an xl engine to boat enough for it to be marginally better and still not have enough ammo to be useful. And hitting 2 hitboxes with LBX2 kind of sucks even if it shoots faster.

MRM10s are already hitbox sandpaper, +35% to the spread will reduce the hit by nearly as much.

#64 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 15 April 2023 - 07:11 AM

View PostThe Chancelor, on 15 April 2023 - 06:28 AM, said:

I do not understand your post. Plz use google translate.

I think there were no negative quirks till the new legendary SH

Not op? It can still run three lbx/20 and an erppc or three srm6 without ghostheat.

I think dropdecks are a good idea for qp. But not like fp. You put two mechs into the dropdeck, the game shows you the map and you can choose which mech you are gonna use. No respawn.

I already use google translate.

But there are differences in meaning, sorry.

so what i want to say.

Everyone has a lot of machines, even I have 70-odd machines in stock. Why should we enter the game with 1 machine? why a short game?

Let people enter with more machines, more machines are used, so more machines are sold, games take longer and are more enjoyable.

normally 3 4 machines are enough for me in this game. why should i get more?

I think this should have an advantage.

#65 Vellron2005

• The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 15 April 2023 - 07:18 AM

RIP Coloseum :(

Edited by Vellron2005, 15 April 2023 - 07:19 AM.

#66 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 15 April 2023 - 07:25 AM

I think there can be 2 modes, easy and hard.

simple gameplay lots of respawns. hard game to spawn 1 time.

but it should be dropship.

Even for 1 machine. I have to choose the machine suitable for the map.

View PostVellron2005, on 15 April 2023 - 07:18 AM, said:

RIP Coloseum Posted Image

As long as there are rewards, I don't think the Coloseum will die. Posted Image

If good players are given awards, I think people will try harder.

like the season finale.

difficult but great rewards.

Edited by TAMTAMBABY, 15 April 2023 - 07:28 AM.

#67 Curccu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 15 April 2023 - 07:43 AM

View PostENOVA, on 15 April 2023 - 05:52 AM, said:

FIRESTARTER
FS9-A:
Removed -10% Energy Range

Is it -10% u removed (doing a buff) or +10% (debuff).

Nerf.

#68 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 15 April 2023 - 09:55 AM

can you add a machine with 4xhll for sale i love it :)

#69 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,274 posts

Posted 15 April 2023 - 10:02 AM

View PostTAMTAMBABY, on 15 April 2023 - 09:55 AM, said:

can you add a machine with 4xhll for sale i love it Posted Image

Heavy Large lasers are Clan Technology. They can be found on Clan 'Mechs only.

The current sale offers Inner Sphere BattleMechs.

#70 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 15 April 2023 - 10:16 AM

View Postmartian, on 15 April 2023 - 10:02 AM, said:

Heavy Large lasers are Clan Technology. They can be found on Clan 'Mechs only.

The current sale offers Inner Sphere BattleMechs.

I didn't mean this sale. it might be next.

#71 Uncle Dru

Rookie

• Sho-sa-ni
  • 8 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 15 April 2023 - 10:20 AM

Please do not touch quickplay.He's pretty good as he is now.The only thing that should be changed is to reduce the groups to two players.With two communicating players, a team of random players can still interact normally.

About the Сoliseum - the only two changes that I like are fixing bugs and removing fireworks.Replacing trees with techno platforms... why not change them to tall pillars of crystals?

Edited by Uncle Dru, 15 April 2023 - 10:22 AM.

#72 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 15 April 2023 - 11:56 AM

You can choose a machine blindfolded, I don't love it Posted Image

Edited by TAMTAMBABY, 15 April 2023 - 11:56 AM.

#73 Rhaelcan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Driven
  • Driven
  • 347 posts

Posted 15 April 2023 - 12:13 PM

View Postmartian, on 14 April 2023 - 11:40 PM, said:

Greetings!

I really hope that it will be better than than the hopeless bowl-like map it is now.

As long as you have top 4-man premades in meta 'Mechs with the pre-arranged tactics on one side facing off random collections of PUGs in a hodge-podge of various junk 'Mechs on the other side, you can do whatever you wish with the matchmaker and the result will be equally poor as it is now.

Do you really think that after eight years you are going to attract players to this dead game mode? Of course, you will probably offer some special rewards not available elsewhere, but other than this ...

As long as you have premades farming teams composed of random solo players, not many PUGs will play Faction Play.

I guess that a few such games will quickly remind all those solos why they left the Faction Play.

Because messing with the last functional MWO game mode, that still has some life in it, is such a good idea.

Anybody wishing to play the existing Faction Play is free to do so. There is really no reason for turning the Quick Play into some Faction Play Mk. 2.

All-new 'Mechs, or reskinned variants of existing 'Mechs?

Yeah, sure!

That's why you are offering another new sniping Clan Assault 'Mech with two Clan Gauss Rifles and Clan ER Large Lasers clustered tightly around the cockpit.

I am almost afraid to ask what the "more" is.

Do you think that he will stay longer with PGI than your previous map designer?

Feedback? The opinion of the Cauldron members is probably the only feedback that you have ever cared about.

If I remember correctly, Highlander "Heavy Metal" has had this quirk for about one year ...

Oh, yes:

So much for that "unique" and "outlier" quirk ...

Lmfao did you even see the scattershot quirks? It's main thing is having spready quirks. Also, yes, they are planning on adding a new chassis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have to be joking right? They could have put in the actuators before the mech launch and left the slots alone it was a straight up nerf to the mech and it never was OP. First off if you set it up with ballistic sure it had firepower but no armor so it was demolished in battles real fast and the mech was slow as well falling prey to more mobile fast (Assault Lights) ya real OP. So I compromised with 2 Clbx20,3 Csrm6 full armor and 70 KPH and had fun when they took the slots away guess what you have a choice again no armor or no ammo so how is that OP? It is not the mech was poorly designed in the first place.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I asked Matt a simple question (Why not fix the great game modes we already had? No reply even tried to say what might work to fix them? No reply MWO was a great game Season 1-2 before the purge then it started to go downhill in my opinion if PGI had taken all this time 8 years to perfect there existing game modes the game might not have declined so far into the rabbit hole.

But now with Solo Quick play ruined with the addition of meta groups unbalancing the game play with wipes and seal clubbing like what happened to destroy faction play I personally don't see a reason to play much anymore as I never imagined MechWarrior as a E-sports game. I totally already hate WOT for E-sports as it is.

Like i have said before I started in TT played MW1-MW4 and all its expansions single player and played Mechwarrior in its Golden Days on the MSN Gaming Zone in 20 + leagues why play MWO as a chopped up game ? And how does this bring in new players? To get Seal Clubbed to death and uninstall the game faster.

#74 Rhaelcan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Driven
  • Driven
  • 347 posts

Posted 15 April 2023 - 12:17 PM

I asked Matt a simple question (Why not fix the great game modes we already had? No reply even tried to say what might work to fix them? No reply MWO was a great game Season 1-2 before the purge then it started to go downhill in my opinion if PGI had taken all

this time 8 years to perfect there existing game modes the game might not have declined so far into the rabbit hole.

If PGI kept it as is, it would be hell. The only thing you'd be seeing is moonwalkers dealing 50 damage in 2 second bursts. As yes, so not OP, should of been kept in. They couldn't fix it in time cause the patch was already finished. Maybe you don't know how to fully design that mech. Just accept the fact that it was needed. If it was kept in, I bet you would of complained of the OVERPOWERED 5AC10 moonwalker.

#75 MechWarrior8922442

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 April 2023 - 01:17 PM

View PostRhaelcan, on 15 April 2023 - 12:17 PM, said:

If PGI kept it as is, it would be hell. The only thing you'd be seeing is moonwalkers dealing 50 damage in 2 second bursts. As yes, so not OP, should of been kept in. They couldn't fix it in time cause the patch was already finished. Maybe you don't know how to fully design that mech. Just accept the fact that it was needed. If it was kept in, I bet you would of complained of the OVERPOWERED 5AC10 moonwalker.

As if the uac60 Moonwalker is a slower killer.

I don't understand why they couldn't hold to patch a weekend if it wasn't ready. There were zero reasons they couldn't and zero reasons they had to issue the patch that day.

Imagine if Tesla shipped you a car with an extra hundred horsepower and after you drove it for a weekend, they took it back?

That business move was certainly "LEGENDARY" lol

PS. If you bought moonwalker through steam, they will entertain refunds for it. PGI will not, so if you want buyer protections you need to buy through Steam or not at all.

Edited by Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 15 April 2023 - 01:19 PM.

#76 C337Skymaster

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,451 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 15 April 2023 - 02:51 PM

Really? First CASE, now Active Probe. Are you TRYING to make the Inner Sphere into Clans? When will the heresy end?!

Seriously, if you're gonna keep this crap up, just enable mixed tech and be done with it.

And I foresee the Marauder being equipped with 2x Gauss, 3x ERLL, and sitting on the back edge of the map dropping 4 strikes and sniping all match.

#77 Serasphiel

Rookie

• The Forbidden
  • The Forbidden
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2023 - 03:29 PM

Why are fireworks getting removed?? It's unique to the map and fun. Bad call.

#78 Steel Raven

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 15 April 2023 - 03:38 PM

View PostSerasphiel, on 15 April 2023 - 03:29 PM, said:

Why are fireworks getting removed?? It's unique to the map and fun. Bad call.

Players have been complaining it was messing with their frame rates.

While it looks nice, not noticable when people are shooting at you.

#79 Kharahs

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 31 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 15 April 2023 - 04:09 PM

I have my MC Mk 2 Deathstrike set up with 2 guass 2 ER LL and 4 Med Pulse.sooooo

#80 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 15 April 2023 - 04:34 PM

fireworks reminds me of solaris

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users