161 replies to this topic

#121 MeanMachinE

• PipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 02:01 PM

View PostCheeks Akimbo, on 21 November 2023 - 11:08 AM, said:

New Mechbay lags hard on top of loading all my mechs, settles down after a few minutes.
I don't think this is worth the trees and lights making me wait it out

Yep, same here. Please fix the issue. Loading back from a match takes at least twice as long as it used to take. I would prefer if you just removed the trees and floor decorations as they are not needed. Thanks!

#122 An6ryMan69

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 494 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 02:16 PM

The nice Christmas look to the mech bay in the patch is a great touch, thanks!

#123 Strelok7

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 02:46 PM

Interesting patch. Love the mechbay Holiday Theme! Posted Image

#124 CrimsonEye

• PipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 02:48 PM

This new patch have big bugs,

1st: When done choosing map & game modes, after loading too long , all got disconnected from the game & the mech is locked, can't even reconnect back to the game.

2nd: Sometimes after match, 95% mech that i owed is gone, 300 mechs become 14 mechs, i have to quit the game & relogin again, which is time wasting

3rd: Sometimes after match the loading screen to main lobby is like forever

Please hotfix these problem ASAP, thank you.

on the HAG 20, the increase CD it seems unnecessary

as for HAG 30, the Heat is same as ERPPC's , yes dmg is high, but remember , it's a ballistic weapon, it's not suppose to generate that much heat. I understand your end is trying balance the weapon, but increasing CD & Heat is over punishing for using the weapon.

Not to mention not a lot clan mechs have high quirks for cooldown , especially HAG specific or for all.

Edited by CrimsonEye, 21 November 2023 - 02:57 PM.

#125 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 03:02 PM

EU SERVERS
We are currently investigating an issue on the EU Servers preventing Dedicated Server Matches from starting up properly. To avoid the issue please deselect the EU servers we will let you know once it is back to normal function.

#126 MOPCKOE

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 06:36 PM

Purple screen all maps, testing preloaded not helps. Delete user cfg not helps. AMD, try fix tool and driver update.

#127 Main Man

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 07:12 PM

new map has holes that you can fall into and get permanently stuck. One is right next to the Kappa node.

#128 ShooteyMcShooterson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 08:54 PM

In the Mechlab loadout screen... Under the Mech Stats tab... The display for firepower is weird. It shows the mech's firepower, but then a slash and the number 250. Like a Dao Breaker running 3x binary shows "54/250"?

Also, the HAG heat nerf did basically nothing to actually nerf the weapon. Can still alpha 2x HAG40 basically at will on mechs like the Maul. Builds based on the 30s, which don't even have ghost heat when fired together, are even easier to handle the heat from.Plus with the inexplicable spread buff, HAGs are headhunters now.

I still think y'all should have nerfed the dmg itself. Instead of 20-30-40, it should be like 18-25-32.

Edited by ShooteyMcShooterson, 21 November 2023 - 09:11 PM.

#129 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,164 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 21 November 2023 - 10:01 PM

View PostCrimsonEye, on 21 November 2023 - 02:48 PM, said:

This new patch have big bugs,

1st: When done choosing map & game modes, after loading too long , all got disconnected from the game & the mech is locked, can't even reconnect back to the game.

2nd: Sometimes after match, 95% mech that i owed is gone, 300 mechs become 14 mechs, i have to quit the game & relogin again, which is time wasting

3rd: Sometimes after match the loading screen to main lobby is like forever

Please hotfix these problem ASAP, thank you.

on the HAG 20, the increase CD it seems unnecessary

as for HAG 30, the Heat is same as ERPPC's , yes dmg is high, but remember , it's a ballistic weapon, it's not suppose to generate that much heat. I understand your end is trying balance the weapon, but increasing CD & Heat is over punishing for using the weapon.

Not to mention not a lot clan mechs have high quirks for cooldown , especially HAG specific or for all.
You mean the 40?

View PostShooteyMcShooterson, on 21 November 2023 - 08:54 PM, said:

In the Mechlab loadout screen... Under the Mech Stats tab... The display for firepower is weird. It shows the mech's firepower, but then a slash and the number 250. Like a Dao Breaker running 3x binary shows "54/250"?

Also, the HAG heat nerf did basically nothing to actually nerf the weapon. Can still alpha 2x HAG40 basically at will on mechs like the Maul. Builds based on the 30s, which don't even have ghost heat when fired together, are even easier to handle the heat from.Plus with the inexplicable spread buff, HAGs are headhunters now.

I still think y'all should have nerfed the dmg itself. Instead of 20-30-40, it should be like 18-25-32.
no what should have happend is spread increase

#130 rascje

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 445 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 11:52 PM

Will the new values ​​of ballistic ammunition per ton also be reflected in the dedicated quirks of the mechs?
Just out of curiosity...
It's my opinion but the arctic wolf prime with the arm missile hardpoint moved above leaving the one below empty cannot be seen!!!
Could you at least add, as for other clan mechs, the check for hand actuator?
Thanks... Posted Image

#131 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,164 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 22 November 2023 - 01:30 AM

Now let's increase the Heavy gauss heat to 18
Posted Image
it's only fair.

#132 P H O T O N

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wild Dog
  • Wild Dog
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 November 2023 - 01:32 AM

Is there now a bug with the Gorewing? I get an ALERT: Invalid Loadout message even if I strip my build off the mech.

#133 Wraith 1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 22 November 2023 - 01:35 AM

View PostKursedVixen, on 22 November 2023 - 01:30 AM, said:

Now let's increase the Heavy gauss heat to 18
it's only fair.

I like it, let's also give HGRs 810m range and make lasers shake everywhere when firing HAGs.

#134 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 22 November 2023 - 01:53 AM

View PostP H O T O N, on 22 November 2023 - 01:32 AM, said:

Is there now a bug with the Gorewing? I get an ALERT: Invalid Loadout message even if I strip my build off the mech.

The mech had incoherent armor/structure values on release which potentially got corrected. redo your armour and it should be fine.

#135 Ralph Edwards

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ravenous
  • The Ravenous
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 November 2023 - 02:42 AM

View PostMeanMachinE, on 21 November 2023 - 02:01 PM, said:

Yep, same here. Please fix the issue. Loading back from a match takes at least twice as long as it used to take. I would prefer if you just removed the trees and floor decorations as they are not needed. Thanks!

Or at least allow us to enable/disable the graphic. I like the new mechbay but I am also experiencing long mechbay load times.

Edited by Ralph Edwards, 22 November 2023 - 03:35 AM.

#136 Ralph Edwards

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ravenous
  • The Ravenous
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 November 2023 - 04:34 AM

On a side not, I do not like the looks of the missile pods on the Artic Wolf Prime. It looked much better when the pods were at the hand level.

#137 Vite Ramen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 152 posts

Posted 22 November 2023 - 06:56 AM

Hag buff is ridiculous. I was in my Onyx against 2mrm40 mech, and Every. Single. Shot. hit my shield. Removing spread was a mistake, this game has too much ppfld

#138 Nathan White

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Liao
  • 656 posts

Posted 22 November 2023 - 09:40 AM

Awesome patch: EU server offline, disconnects, rejoin to match button dissapered, absurdly long loading to hangar (stupid pines)...

Keep going, good job

#139 smokefield

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Locationalways on

Posted 22 November 2023 - 11:39 AM

can you please remove that damn forest from mechlab ? loading times are horrendous. its nice, but NO.

#140 Strelok7

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 22 November 2023 - 10:01 PM

LOAD times have increased a LOT. Something BrOkE :(

*don't blame the pines ))) my fav

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users