165 replies to this topic

#81 Jasin Lochnivar

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationManchester NH

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:46 PM

View PostTifalia, on 26 December 2011 - 08:33 PM, said:

Indeed.

If ever given the opportunity, I might like to take you up on your challenge, even only for a harmless duel, since it does not do anyone any good for two proud Capellans to annihilate each other. My 'mech class I excell in most is light weight.

I hold great respect for all those in service of the Confederation, but my loyalies are strictly with His Excellence.

Well done.

#82 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:14 AM

View PostTifalia, on 26 December 2011 - 08:00 PM, said:

I am sworn to Emperor Sun-Tzu Liao in blood, death and beyond and have no like of Candace, for her marriage to that Fed (Rat) Sun spy! justin and for breaking away the Commonality to carve out her own little realm in Capellan Space, even if she did put Emperor Sun-Tzu Liao on the throne.

Oh and cheers, glad to be a part of the greatest House of all the Inner Sphere!

Welcome to MWO Tifalia!!

;)

#83 Kyll Long

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:01 AM

We only miss our targets a few times. Eventually we get our man or in this case woman :)

#84 Hayden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:01 AM

If they have St. Ives in this game, I'd drop everything with the Draconis Combine and head over there. I mean, the REAL St. Ives, not this Capellan Confederation puppet slag :D

#85 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:11 AM

View PostHayden, on 22 January 2012 - 09:01 AM, said:

If they have St. Ives in this game, I'd drop everything with the Draconis Combine and head over there. I mean, the REAL St. Ives, not this Capellan Confederation puppet slag :D

That would be nice, but I could never fight you. Kuritans are at least our friends. ;)

#86 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:23 AM

Now Now, St. Ives is my favorite Holiday spot. ;)

#87 THE 3rdbreed

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:39 PM

Trust me when I say that I am overjoyed that St Ives is once again in it's proper and rightful homeland, but is anyone else a little disapointed? I for one wanted to drag that Arch-traitoress Candace out of her mech kicking and screaming. Once again, I have nothing against our St Ives brethren, but I wished to punish those who commited crimes against us.

#88 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:29 AM

Uhm....no. Candace allready redeemed herself in 3030, when she prevented Davion to finish his work and scrap his invasion plans for the rest of the Confederation.

#89 THE 3rdbreed

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:08 AM

Come on though! She betrayed us when we needed her! Hanse himself said that the St Ives Compact could have hurt him severly(possibly even stop him.

#90 Hayden

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:29 PM

Still want St. Ives. T_T So badly. *sighs*

#91 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:52 AM

we shall overcome.

:D

#92 Jack Gallows

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:04 PM

I think this might be my personal goal during MWO, to carve out the actual St.Ives Compact from the Capellans, should the Compact not actually exist in the game. I hope it does, and you've got a friend willing to fight off the Caps should they try to take it back, Hayden :)

So what if I'm Davion <.< We'll have our own Victor and Kai buddy flick

#93 Lina Thoren

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:52 PM

View PostTHE 3rdbreed, on 28 January 2012 - 08:08 AM, said:

Come on though! She betrayed us when we needed her! Hanse himself said that the St Ives Compact could have hurt him severly(possibly even stop him.

The CCAF pulled away nearly all of the St. Ives Commonality's jumpships for use in the Sarna Commonality and for several counterattacks into the Federated Suns. Candace couldn't have helped even if she'd wanted to.

#94 Adridos

• Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:12 AM

View PostJack Gallows, on 31 January 2012 - 02:04 PM, said:

I think this might be my personal goal during MWO, to carve out the actual St.Ives Compact from the Capellans, should the Compact not actually exist in the game. I hope it does, and you've got a friend willing to fight off the Caps should they try to take it back, Hayden :P

View PostJack Gallows, on 31 January 2012 - 02:04 PM, said:

I think this might be my personal goal during MWO, to carve out the actual St.Ives Compact from the Capellans, should the Compact not actually exist in the game. I hope it does, and you've got a friend willing to fight off the Caps should they try to take it back, Hayden B)

Hayden, you know what will happen when he seizes control, right? YOu will become a part of Federated Commanwealth. They will not allow anything to you. You will just shut up, listen and execute their orders and make slaves of yourselves. Believe me, maybe canon CC was not very good to St. Ives, but I am sure that we (players) would be 100x better than getting ruled by those 白痴 over at Fed Com. :P

Edited by Adridos, 01 February 2012 - 04:12 AM.

#95 Hayden

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:30 AM

View PostAdridos, on 01 February 2012 - 04:12 AM, said:

Hayden, you know what will happen when he seizes control, right? YOu will become a part of Federated Commanwealth. They will not allow anything to you. You will just shut up, listen and execute their orders and make slaves of yourselves. Believe me, maybe canon CC was not very good to St. Ives, but I am sure that we (players) would be 100x better than getting ruled by those 白痴 over at Fed Com. :P

Says the Capellan propaganda. Besides, the Capellans have their people shut up, listen, execute their orders and make slaves of themselves. And on top of that, Romano Liao is in charge: you could be totally loyal and she'd still execute you if she felt you were treasonous.

There's a good reason why the SIC didn't go the way of the Tikonov Free Republic. Candice knows the score. :P

#96 Adridos

• Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:26 AM

So you have to decide. :P
Be ruled by "under 100 IQ" persons, play with persons like that, etc.? Or be ruled by an insane person (-//-) and play with normal people? :P

P.S. Who cares about the insane lore leader, it's not like she will kill you in the game... B)

#97 Felix Dante

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 400 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:40 AM

I think the easiest way to deal with it is to use Mercenaries. The Compact had its own limited troop capabilities of course.

But Mercs were what mainly defended the Compact for years...mostly paid for by the Davions. :P

Edited by Felix Dante, 01 February 2012 - 07:41 AM.

#98 IxxxI

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:03 AM

View PostAdridos, on 01 February 2012 - 07:26 AM, said:

P.S. Who cares about the insane lore leader, it's not like she will kill you in the game... :P

That simple thing is the main difference between thinking people and most part of Davion loyalists :P
Who cares about lore (+ awful and insanely illogical novels by M. Stackpol) if we have opportinity to have fun fighting vs almost all Inner Sphere understimating Liao?

"There is no greater disaster
than underestimating your enemy.
Underestimating your enemy
means loosing your greatest assets.
When equal forces meet in battle,
victory will go to the one
that enters with the greatest sorrow."

Lao Tzu 'Dao De Jing' Chapter 69

Edited by IxxxI, 01 February 2012 - 08:45 AM.

#99 Dihm

• 3,312 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationPlanet Trondheim

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:32 AM

I don't see how you can make the case that Davions will be "sub-100 IQ" people and Liao will be "normal".

Sounds like flame-bait to me.
Posted Image

#100 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:43 AM

you tell 'em DIHM, we will beat em the old fashioned way. -----> Hey LOOK !

Pow....!!!

They fall for it everytime. :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users