• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 569 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

DHS still not working

Match making still not working

Repair bills seemed fixed , thanks

Bloom, HDR and Flare effects still making close combat a glow effect blindspot.

#22 fxrsniper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

View PostXendojo, on 29 October 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

Point is groups are now supposed to be limited to lance strength(4) with the rest filled by puggers.

That was last week

#23 Xendojo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,207 posts
  • LocationThe Frequencies

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:45 PM

View Postfxrsniper, on 29 October 2012 - 07:40 PM, said:

That was last week

Yea no, it did not get added yet. Confirmed on today the 29th that 6-8 man groups are having a field day with all the fresh meat.
I play 100% PUG and i am topping the list(1-3 place) every time my team does not get roflstomped by a premade. Last one was a DRAGGUN 6 man(thanks for confirming guys).

#24 fxrsniper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:58 PM

View PostXendojo, on 29 October 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

Yea no, it did not get added yet. Confirmed on today the 29th that 6-8 man groups are having a field day with all the fresh meat.
I play 100% PUG and i am topping the list(1-3 place) every time my team does not get roflstomped by a premade. Last one was a DRAGGUN 6 man(thanks for confirming guys).

Yeh no it did we could not drop with more than 4 people last Thursday for a while and that is confirmed thanks. Lmao @ your comment you havent played against HHoD then

#25 Xendojo

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,207 posts
  • LocationThe Frequencies

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:22 PM

View Postfxrsniper, on 29 October 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

Yeh no it did we could not drop with more than 4 people last Thursday for a while and that is confirmed thanks. Lmao @ your comment you havent played against HHoD then

i'm sorry what? it's been stated in THIS VERY THREAD that people are running 8 man teams. We are still on the 25th patch, which means Matchmaker Phase 1 has still not been implemented.

EDIT:And also go back to page one and look real close at the patch notes for the 25th...zero mention of MM phase 1 implementation. It's a pretty big issue, i'm pretty sure they would tell us if it was added. You can argue all you want, but i had it confirmed by a reputable unit that they were in game with a 6 man group. So...no the 4 man limit has not been added yet.

Edited by Xendojo, 29 October 2012 - 08:28 PM.

#26 Th3 Ron1n

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

Games unplayable with the hit detection broken so badly. guided missiles are the only reliable way to hit someone. new player introduction is brutal and far from fun. best tactics for new players in trail mechs is to die as quickly as possible every match so they can get into another match quickly to build up cbills. the social aspect of the game is non existent which in this day and age is inexcusable. also the yen lo-wang is much to expensive imo and u will never see me paying that for something in a game. 5-10 dollars though and i would be all over every single one.

#27 fxrsniper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:36 PM

View PostXendojo, on 29 October 2012 - 08:22 PM, said:

i'm sorry what? it's been stated in THIS VERY THREAD that people are running 8 man teams. We are still on the 25th patch, which means Matchmaker Phase 1 has still not been implemented.

EDIT:And also go back to page one and look real close at the patch notes for the 25th...zero mention of MM phase 1 implementation. It's a pretty big issue, i'm pretty sure they would tell us if it was added. You can argue all you want, but i had it confirmed by a reputable unit that they were in game with a 6 man group. So...no the 4 man limit has not been added yet.

And Again as i've stated before im 100% positive as we tried it with multiple groups over 4-5 people thrusday and those past that were disconnected for about 5 hours straight

#28 FelixBlucher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

It is quite brutal out there, I know it is a battlefield, but this sort of overwhelming force is to much for new players. I am an experienced player, but I have not seen such overwhelming attacks as I have seen in just a few matches. I watched one match that my family member was playing, and it was just a slaughter. Not one enemy mech went down, I would be suprised if their paint even got a scratch on it.

It almost seems like every group decided to log on today simply to enjoy destroying every inexperienced player they can. At this rate it will be a wonder if we will keep many new people. This needs to be fixed quickly.If not tomorrow, then some time this week. I can take a brutal defeat, but inexperienced players are likely to get very frustrated.

#29 JudgeDeathCZ

• The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:38 PM

In HHoD we was running in 6-7 man groups so puggers can join us to (possibly) win.

#30 Polaco

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationRosario, Argentina

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:01 PM

It looks like it's not possible to buy equipment using MCs just with CBs? Well it'll take some time to aquire my guns back...
Will the site ever be under HTTPS?
Is too much to ask for security? just not spreading my password through the wire without encryption?
DX11? the game still lags some times when looking at long distances go from 40fps to 9fps.
Agree about unexperienced users can get their *** kicked and have a bad experience, but the same goes for BF3.. I also have my *** kicked but I want to play the game I played in my youth and learn more about online combat and this community.
This game has so much potential if the producer knows how to handle it is future...

Edited by Polaco, 29 October 2012 - 10:04 PM.

#31 Outlaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 321 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Hope and Glory

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:29 PM

Ok, im sorry but i think this was a bit of a lowball move. I never recieved an e-mail about changes for today, nor did i recieve notification of the lack of MC reset after this reset. I check my e-mail, not the forums because I dont feel i should have to drudge through a forum to find information on recent changes. The fact that this is called a patch is a farce as well due to the fact there was nothing to download and no way to check the notes while downloading.

I find that this was quite a dirty move just to push testers to start throwing money at the game. I dont have a problem paying for MC now, but I would have liked some proper notification when the developement team is going to pull a stunt like this, and I honestly think this game is still in too rough a shape to make things final for the testers.

If you choose to go the route of making things permanant without proper notice, either give me my money back, or refund my MC so i can use it in the sense of 'Playing' and not 'Testing'

Edited by Outlaw, 29 October 2012 - 10:36 PM.

#32 Zphyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 703 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:21 PM

They did send out mails regarding this several days ago. And the reset at OB is known since the very beginning (at least months ago). Although it seems like some people were not receiving the newsletters for some reason.

#33 DarkISI

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 125 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:03 AM

The patchnotes don't say anything, but from experience, that doesn't mean nothing was changed: Was the economy fixed or is it still rather pointless to use a "real" 'Mech if you want to earn some C-Bills? (especially for people who have no premium)

#34 costi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:21 AM

BTW. should we expect a patch today, as is the tradition on Tuesdays?

#35 ComradeK

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 109 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg, Mother-Russia

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:27 AM

I have two questions.
Where are those topics about features and content announcements?
When we`ll see Forest Colony alternate map? We can see screenshots of it on the main page of this new site =)

Edited by ComradeK, 30 October 2012 - 12:30 AM.

#36 Outlaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 321 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Hope and Glory

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

Would it have been to hard to send out one last email today before the wipe saying hey, this is THE LAST WIPE! If that were the case I am sure myself and others wouldn't be as annoyed as we are right now.

I found out from a friend just after buying the YLW for testing purposes that this was the last reset. Had i known this was the last reset and had recieved the e-mail i would have been more conservative on how I used the MC that I did, but because they gave no final warning through the E-Mail im stuck with a mech that i had purchased only for testing for the rest of the games life. Im sorry but you cannot fault me for being irritated by the lack of a last warning the day of.

And i will say being stuck with a mech that would cost almost $20 US in your hangar that you will never use is borderline infuriating.

Please Dev team do one last reset with PROPER warning this time, AND SEND THE DAMN E-MAIL!

Edited by Outlaw, 30 October 2012 - 01:17 AM.

#37 MoPo

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 69 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:40 AM

I only had time for 1 quick match (River City), post OB, but had a rather wierd outcome. Match ended in a Cap Victory but the figures on the end-screen didn't add up. Didn't manage to get a screenshot but it was along the lines of:

Victory: 0
Capture: 5000
Damage: 640
Kill Assists: 4000
Spotting Assists: 2000
Total (excluding the missing 100K for the victory) was somewhere between 11500 and 12000. When I returned to Mechlab, my total was showing exactly 10000, not the total from the match.

Has anyone else had the same problem? I don't know if the lack of victory bills was down to me dying (I was the only one on the team that did). I did go OoB (behind the ship, by the lower base) just before my sad demise, but had definitely come back in (according to the mini-map) before getting cored by a Cat.

#38 Usche

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:57 AM

Patches over patches with new maps and mechs and features and items ... but still no working joystick axes...is it that difficult?

#39 Marzepans

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:05 AM

View PostMoPo, on 30 October 2012 - 01:40 AM, said:

I only had time for 1 quick match (River City), post OB, but had a rather wierd outcome. Match ended in a Cap Victory but the figures on the end-screen didn't add up. Didn't manage to get a screenshot but it was along the lines of:

Victory: 0
Capture: 5000
Damage: 640
Kill Assists: 4000
Spotting Assists: 2000
Total (excluding the missing 100K for the victory) was somewhere between 11500 and 12000. When I returned to Mechlab, my total was showing exactly 10000, not the total from the match.

Has anyone else had the same problem? I don't know if the lack of victory bills was down to me dying (I was the only one on the team that did). I did go OoB (behind the ship, by the lower base) just before my sad demise, but had definitely come back in (according to the mini-map) before getting cored by a Cat.

Yes, I had the same issue. The actual funds I received were running about 20k short of the total listed on the scoreboard. I also noticed there have been changes to at least the River City map and there is yet no mention of it in any patch notes that I can see.

#40 xxx WreckinBallRaj xxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:05 AM

View PostIamSalvation, on 29 October 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

You can run 8 Man Premades, doing this since my first Open Beta Battle, not lost one Battle so far (running with DHB :))

The fact that you haven't lost 1 battle doing it is the entire problem with this system.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users