what one thing do you not want to see in MWO?

949 replies to this topic

#901 Boldar

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 82 posts
  • LocationGlinde

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:47 PM

Playable clans

#902 Bluxe

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationVimmerby/Sweden

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:54 PM

No pets!!
I hate the small non-combat pets in all games... if u want them...go play my little pony online or something...

#903 Banekane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Locationohio usa

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:57 PM

the 1 thing i hate the most in all FPS game and i cant stress this enough is 1 hit kills especially when the weapon used to do the 1hit kill is actually not that strong normally in most other games

1 in 4 fps has knife 1hit kills
1 in 3 fps has sniper 1hit kills
1in 2 fps has explosive 1 hit kills

1 hit kills seems to take away the fighting chance and ballance to most fps especially when there is supposed to be armor in place

#904 KidRash

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:57 PM

7 er laser nova cats :)

#905 Steel Talon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:00 PM

View PostTardstrong, on 27 August 2012 - 04:02 AM, said:

Long range weapons that do normal damage in short range.

Gauss Rifle?
well it got slow RoF

#906 Squidhead Jax

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

View PostBluxe, on 27 August 2012 - 12:54 PM, said:

No pets!!
I hate the small non-combat pets in all games... if u want them...go play my little pony online or something...

I protest sir! I insist on having my kitty keep me company inside my cockpit.

#907 TracerRound

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:28 PM

i love the idea of capitalism (Everyone buys atlases and because of this they get more expensive) on mechs so it becomes harder for everyone to get the same over powering load out and makes people figure out how to gain tactical advantages with cheap lighter mechs. Then battles becomes more balanced because the more people buy assualt mechs the easier it is to get lighter mechs making them more popular.

Edited by TracerRound, 27 August 2012 - 04:32 PM.

#908 Onixz

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

It would be nice to add the ability to put camouflage coloring on the different parts of the robot

#909 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:43 PM

I do not want to see advertisements in the Game's Main Menu that show a very scantily-clad anime girl with a vine curling up one leg and a cheesy sword in hand, with some gaudy Gothic text smeared across the top about how I can start Building my Empire.

#910 Vladdaimpaler

• PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:54 PM

Stupid people. Sadly I wont get my wish.

#911 stoneyman

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:06 PM

As a old time battletech vet. I like what i see in the game. BUT...there is always room for improvment. I'd like to see at least 3 maybe 4 lance battles.( lance = 4 mechs for the I.S. and 5 for the clans) for those of you that dont know. ( which personaly I hated clans ) and on the maps I think its safe to say make'em just a little bit bigger. to me they seem to be to small. and I'm not to happy about being limited to where I can place the weapons on the mechs if you have the space and the tonnage then i should see no problems.

#912 Fawlty Turrets

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:55 AM

Assault mech stacking. Far, FAR too many per match already. I don't want this to become like World of Heavy tanks all over again.

#913 Banekane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Locationohio usa

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:22 AM

no though i want a Assault role i think i will be a Medium or heavy mech that has some speed as Assault will be anything able to dish out damages

#914 Razor Kotovsky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 754 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationRussian Death Legion, Golden Lion lance lieutenant

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:28 AM

PvE

#915 Lampshade 1

• PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

View PostPinTBC, on 26 May 2012 - 06:16 AM, said:

As long as they don't implement the paytoplay golden ammo, I think I can work with most of the rest. Covering some of the money making things here...

Wouldn't mind having to pay a registration fee for a Company
Wouldn't mind seeing some varients as pay to play as long as they are not completely unbalanced
Wouldn't mind paying for more mech slots in a garage
Wouldn't mind having to pay to reset an extra Inner sphere tree (That assumes that Steiners will progress through Steiner mechs etc.. I'd love a way for mercs to associate with a house and progress their learning through that houses mechs, and then have to align with say Liao to learn a Catpharact)
Would hate to see the game forget the planet capture aspects and simply move to a solaris style that killed the original MPBTech

Many of the other things mentioned here are caught up in the things that I'm sure the developers also do not want.

No. No pay to play variants. No not getting a mech unless you're in X faction. That would screw everything up.

#916 Ashnod

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,636 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:40 PM

Microsofts meddling hands getting a hold of it ever.

View PostMad Elf, on 27 August 2012 - 12:41 PM, said:

Super Nova, Nova Cat, anything Nova. (Other than the original MW2 eat-my-10-MLs Nova, oh please oh please!)

Why not the others? You know the super nova is actually older than the nova right?

#917 MechBusterGirl

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationDetroit MI

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:49 PM

Clan Tech, or any tech above 3025. The game 'breaks' after that point. Play balance it wasted right out the window. Non clan tech using mechs are at such a huge loss. Its unfair and stupid. 3025 tech was the most game balanced era in the entire timeline. Keep it there, don't mess with it...and for gods sake never 'ever' let players get clan tech.

#918 TheAltoonaWiseman

Rookie

• The Machete
  • The Machete
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:50 PM

I would like to be able to turn chat off. when was the last post that 'didint' turn into two 12 year olds whining thier opinions at each other.
no- best to turn all that off-(like SWTOR) and just play your own game so it stays fun.

#919 Victor Morson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 6,370 posts
  • LocationAnder's Moon

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:57 PM

Anything resembling MW4/LL styled coolant, ever.

#920 Banekane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Locationohio usa

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

View PostTheAltoonaWiseman, on 30 August 2012 - 04:50 PM, said:

I would like to be able to turn chat off. when was the last post that 'didint' turn into two 12 year olds whining thier opinions at each other.
no- best to turn all that off-(like SWTOR) and just play your own game so it stays fun.

in SWTOR it fades untill you type or sombody types cant just turn completly off but i get what you mean dont need text chat on screen in battle anyway if they have voice chat with your team implimented

Edited by Banekane, 30 August 2012 - 06:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users