Peace Reigns Between Cw And Csj

135 replies to this topic

#81 Zee SugarCube

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 271 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:44 AM

We just wanted to try out our "trophy" clan-mechs, we never were going to attack any of your factions or units on purpose :)

#82 Duvanor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:13 AM

It might not be ideal for a FRR unit to join Clan Wolf, but it is now as it is. We got our attack lane to the IS now, if you are willing to attack FRR. If not, you can help defend any of the four Clans. The queues are getting rather long there and often the wait times are short.

I can see that it might not be in your interest to test Clan Mechs in defense against IS light rushs. We can hardly stop you from attacking other clanfactions, but I doubt you will get much support from Clan Wolf.

That said you are welcome but CW might not have been the best choice.

For the other factions: I am sure our organized units will not support attacks on you. I agree that it puts some stress on your defenses to have rogue units in your back. But cosnider that these attacks are not supported by Clan Wolf and we send units to support your defenses. I hope that makes up for the problems.

#83 AweDeus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2020 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:23 AM

Prussian Havoc

U are newbine in JGx, right? Why do u think you can ordering something someone whos u dont know? I played with u unit in premede many times and often your people offered me and other Varangians joun your unit, and we have always given the refusal and each time explain why. We have zero interest in politics, take over the planet and role-playing games, we do not just interesting. Why now are you saying that we do not go to the contact?

We are play competitive and just for fan, no malice in our actions and there was not, we simply farm MC, mechbays and try a captured equipment, moreover, it seems it is because of our actions CW got access to the borders of FRR. Argued that it was originally intended - just silly.

And also - we will use all the possibilities that provide PGI, and not paying attention to any moral or roleplaying restrictions, consider it a policy unit. Our actions will always be limited only by the capabilities of the game and of the functionality that is provided PGI, and motivated only by our interests. If we have the opportunity to play a couple of interesting matches - we use it, we - Russian star Vikings, respect our interests >:3

i hope google translete not 2 bad and you will be able to understand the meaning of what was said. All the best.

#84 Zeleglok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:28 AM

Well, i'm willing to clarify why we chose CW, not CJF/CSJ/CGB

We have ( historically ) very good mutual relations with CW players and units in our time zone. Same for CGB, but there are some confrontations among VRGD and RCGB officers. Other two clans are left far behind in these terms... that's actually the main reason. We're not interested in political stuff. Don't consider our attacks as "acts of aggression and confusion" regardless of what fraction we're playing. We just choose planets with people in queue and drop there, hoping for a good opposition. And sometimes for friendly trolling :P

And one more thing :
Spoiler

See you on the battlefield :)

Edited by Zeleglok, 12 February 2015 - 11:22 AM.

#85 Wing 0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 815 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:03 PM

most of us knew some idiots were going to sink so low into doing that.. we had a unit doing that and we all pretty much said to them gtfo. so ya. feeling is mutual.

Edited by Wing 0, 12 February 2015 - 01:07 PM.

#86 Shaitan Kerensky

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:38 PM

You can tell that this unit is just trying to cause trouble since they didn't bother to drop on the FRR planet. Right now our FRR planet is at 7 and the csj planet is at 8. I think we need a new name for bad mercs. It is unfair to label all mercs the same. Any proposals?

#87 Lanadon Conners

• Pip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 11 posts
  • LocationIn a Dropship in Orbit above you

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:30 PM

Bandit

#88 Shaitan Kerensky

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:32 PM

Too polite.

#89 Zeleglok

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:40 PM

Calm down and read what's written above. And just don't defend Trodheim - as I remember, CSJ guys were going to ghostdrop it back in NA primetime.

Thx to JGx for the games, though I didn't take part in most of em.

Btw, we dropped on FRR planet with our own tag once... but IS random there was too much like TG, so switched for more promising targets. Anyway, looks like we leave Clan Wolf in less than 24 hours, so lore units - accept our apologizes for... inconvenience.

#90 Knightcrawler

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:36 PM

If you visit us again, hopefully we'll have an attack lane on Steiner. You would have no reservations to dropping against them, quiaff? And if you defend a faction, you're likely to fight loyalists and other merc units. So a good chance at a good game.

Edited by Knightcrawler, 12 February 2015 - 05:38 PM.

#91 Duvanor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:56 PM

View PostZeleglok, on 12 February 2015 - 04:40 PM, said:

Calm down and read what's written above. And just don't defend Trodheim - as I remember, CSJ guys were going to ghostdrop it back in NA primetime.

Thx to JGx for the games, though I didn't take part in most of em.

Btw, we dropped on FRR planet with our own tag once... but IS random there was too much like TG, so switched for more promising targets. Anyway, looks like we leave Clan Wolf in less than 24 hours, so lore units - accept our apologizes for... inconvenience.

No need to apologize. I would even say, some of the posters in here owe you an apology.

All in all I do not see any grave mistakes on your side, especially if your remaining stay with us is less then 24 more hours. You came in here, reacted to complaints and even offered TS contact. I do not think there is much more one could ask for.

When you joined we were indeed the Clan which had the most Clan vs Clan fighting. If you participated in our fights against the Bears and Falcons while it was sanctioned by the Clans leadership allow me to thank you for your assistence.

Our fortune and your bad luck was that we got the chance to get back on track. I am sorry that you probably did not get all the opportunities you were hoping for. Maybe your next stay with the Wolves will be better for you.

As a last sidenote, the complaints are not caused by lore (units). We just want to keep our word when we agree to a cease fire with other factions. And again, we all know you have your own goals and there is absolutely nothing to make you listen to us. So thank you again that you are so approachable.

Edited by Duvanor, 12 February 2015 - 08:16 PM.

#92 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:53 PM

The loss of Trondheim...

#93 Knightcrawler

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:19 PM

Yeah, Prussian. I know. :-/ Have your leaders get on TS3 and talk with our leadership, please.

#94 Duvanor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:28 PM

It was not taken by actual forces of Clan Wolf. Why should we defend?

#95 Zeleglok

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:38 AM

Btw - a little tribute to CJF ( their planet ) and CSJ ( fought side by side ).
Spoiler

Edited by Zeleglok, 13 February 2015 - 12:59 AM.

#96 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:26 AM

Thank you trothkin! The help is most appreciated :)

#97 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:50 AM

View PostGyrok, on 13 February 2015 - 06:26 AM, said:

Thank you trothkin! The help is most appreciated :)

OPN CLAN UNITY (http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4114431) is an enduring operating and well worth the price of a Mercenary Misconduct here or 8 Sectors lost there; and ALL on account of an over-zealous, and (unless I miscounted the days VRGD stayed with CW) contract-breaking Mercenary Corp Unit of EXTREME effectiveness but perfidious loyalty

Truth be told, what I will miss the most about Trondheim is being able to submit the following to the long running thread, Trondheim Live: Daily Review. Examples follow: http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4139254 and http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4140247 and most memorable of all http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4146085

It is not every world taken that has such storied and dedicated Role-Ploying going on about it. My participation is enjoyable and I trust Trothkin Wolf will find one or two RP'ers who might like to add a chapter to two to this particular thread: http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4195870

I look forward to future editions of TL,DR!

#98 J0anna

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 939 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:22 AM

I swear PGI needs to learn a few things from CCP (EvE Online for those that don't know). Allow US to police our LZ's. Allow us to pick attack or defense so that if one of our mercs get's out of line, we can drop and defend against them.

I posted some ideas here: http://mwomercs.com/...cw-suggestions/

Mercs should want to establish long term contracts, we need reasons to support factions and not shift every week (or at least have penalties for shifting). The 'best' mercs all pursued long term contracts. GDI, Kell Hounds, Snords Irregulars, ELH, even Wolf's Dragoons. Right now it's too easy chasing the cbills and jumping from faction to faction.

#99 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:50 PM

Now that VRGD has moved on, peace reigns along the CW and CSJ border.

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 14 February 2015 - 09:42 PM.

#100 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:40 PM

Tonight Clan Ghost Bear (?Mercenaries?) ghost-dropped Mannedorf from CSJ.

No rear area planet is worth enmity between Clans (as we discovered when Mercenaries-in-Wolf Trappings-VRGD seized Trondheim from CSJ.)

I just can not wait to properly attribute the seizure to the correct Mwrcenary Unit once its tag is evident here in another 5-minutes.

Thank you again Wolf Trothkin, as the algorithm is untangled and the Clans once again align against the Inner Sphere, the Fall of Terra is assured.

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 14 February 2015 - 09:55 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users