174 replies to this topic

#101 Thom Frankfurt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSearounders Tavern, Port St. Williams, Coventry

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:49 AM

Now why would you silly Davies want to go and try to do something like that? History has proved that while you can beat us down, we will ALWAYS get back up.

#102 Bluey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationAnatolia

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:06 PM

eeeeeeeshshhhss Capellans always ready for battle
why cant Davions let them stay on their own dump

#103 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:15 PM

View PostBluey, on 19 February 2012 - 12:06 PM, said:

eeeeeeeshshhhss Capellans always ready for battle
why cant Davions let them stay on their own dump

Ask them... not us. ;)

My bet is on insanity, or stupidity. :) ......Or both.

Edited by Adridos, 19 February 2012 - 12:15 PM.

#104 Fury1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationWaiting for the perfect moment...to STRIKE!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:41 PM

A reunion of the Clans will be the fall of the IS...be forewarned

#105 alex kelll

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationKentares

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:18 PM

I agree Liao needs to be taken out

#106 Zectorman

• PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:42 PM

View Postalex kelll, on 19 February 2012 - 05:18 PM, said:

I agree Liao needs to be taken out

Good to know, i thought you weren't a Davient at first, but have you convinced me otherwise. And to Fury1, i hope you clanners arrive soon, so you can bring in the righteous Karma the Federated "Commonwealth" so richly deserves

#107 Anvil Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationShionoha SF Bay Area

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:02 PM

I'm not with you, but.... have fun while you're doing it, that's the important part.

;)

#108 Lorcan Lladd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

View PostAnvil Dragon, on 19 February 2012 - 06:02 PM, said:

I'm not with you, but.... have fun while you're doing it, that's the important part.

;)

Oh, do Kuritans have fun when you're crushing things...?

#109 Anvil Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationShionoha SF Bay Area

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:43 PM

View PostLorcan Lladd, on 19 February 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

Oh, do Kuritans have fun when you're crushing things...?

No, just assumed Davions lusted for such, this irrational cry for chaos.

Don't worry. We will set things back in order.

#110 SMDMadCow

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:43 PM

View PostAnvil Dragon, on 20 February 2012 - 03:43 PM, said:

No, just assumed Davions lusted for such, this irrational cry for chaos.

Don't worry. We will set things back in order.

Not chaos, but a Drac soldier wouldn't know how to plan, they just do what they're told.

#111 Kenyon Burguess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:06 PM

all that military might and technological advances and Davion ruins it all repeatedly with political errors. trying to trick the captain general with a replacement son earned the cappelans marik support when they needed it most. your constant pushing and shoving in the periphery earned Laio the MAG and Taurus alliance. taking sides with comstar earned them the support of the WOB. then you decided to have a civil war with steiner. if you want cap space, you gotta get your leaders to quit messing up

#112 SMDMadCow

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:14 PM

View PostGeist Null, on 22 February 2012 - 06:06 PM, said:

all that military might and technological advances and Davion ruins it all repeatedly with political errors. trying to trick the captain general with a replacement son earned the cappelans marik support when they needed it most. your constant pushing and shoving in the periphery earned Laio the MAG and Taurus alliance. taking sides with comstar earned them the support of the WOB. then you decided to have a civil war with steiner. if you want cap space, you gotta get your leaders to quit messing up

You realize youre talking about events that happen in the future right? And you have no leg to stand on being part of House Marik and the slew of internal troubles that are the only thing that make that house interesting.

#113 Rennuke Atrawis

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:33 PM

The differences between Lioe and Davion is Lioe was founded on the idea that the people exist to serve them. Davion was built on serving the people.

I'll do the rest of my talking with an auto cannon!!!

LONG MAY THE SUN LIT SWORD SHINE

#114 Zectorman

• PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:27 PM

View PostRennuke Atrawis, on 27 February 2012 - 06:33 PM, said:

The differences between Lioe and Davion is Lioe was founded on the idea that the people exist to serve them. Davion was built on serving the people.

I'll do the rest of my talking with an auto cannon!!!

LONG MAY THE SUN LIT SWORD SHINE

I agree, Lioe Is evil and all that other bad stuff!
Liao loves its people, and gives each an opportunity to rise above based on your own efforts

#115 tony katdander

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Locationthe internet

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:50 PM

#116 DFDelta

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:16 PM

Clearly this should be in the Steiner section, as it shows the deployment of a steiner behind-enemy-lines recon lance.

#117 GDL Germ

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

View PostCoralld, on 14 January 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

Sense when did the Capellen Gov. give a rats arse about its people? I understand and completely agree that if you work hard you should be rewarded for your work and disagree with giving free hand outs and all that but the Capellen higher ups basicly use its people as little more then slave laber and cannon fodder. Not to mention that the Capellens to some exstent forcibly impose a state religen where their so called "wise" and "benevolint" leaders are there to "lead the people to prosperity and inlightenment" because rest of the population are nothing more then hoplessly lost mindless sheep. Unless of corse you are talking about some other Capellen state in some alternet universe.

Maybe house Davion should impose a grammar school.

#118 IxxxI

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:17 AM

I wonder why not yet some true-democratic Davient-child hadn't started lobbying the right of Davients to murder, crush and urinate on dead Liao (hint: don't forget to say "we are sorry" later)? Aren't Davients described by Stackpole as sooo Good and mostly peaceful to have all the rights to do whatever they want, mwahahaha?

#119 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:58 AM

View PostSteel Raven, on 14 January 2012 - 05:06 PM, said:

To be fair to Hanse, Max started it with that whole evil-double thing that blew up in his face. Mad Max was just asking for it after that mess.

"And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!" -Max Liao

House Liao gives credit where credit is due, where as House Davion chronically underestimates its opponents. That is why they failed to crush House Liao when they had the chance, and it's why the Federated Commonwealth won't last as a united nation.

My advice to Davion fans is to stop believing your own propaganda. The peasants that support your fiefdom aren't nearly as free as you make them out to be. Neither are the citizens of the Capellan Confederation the brainwashed drones you believe them to be. Mistakes like these are what cost you the decisive victory you wanted in the Fourth Succession War, and it will continue to cost you dearly on the battlefield. We've tried to explain it to you for years, but you still have the gall to be surprised when the "liberated" planetary populations turn on you.

Strange, isn't it?

#120 THE 4thbreed

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 67 posts
  • LocationN.Y.

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:23 AM

View PostGI Journalist, on 29 February 2012 - 05:58 AM, said:

"And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!" -Max Liao

House Liao gives credit where credit is due, where as House Davion chronically underestimates its opponents. That is why they failed to crush House Liao when they had the chance, and it's why the Federated Commonwealth won't last as a united nation.

My advice to Davion fans is to stop believing your own propaganda. The peasants that support your fiefdom aren't nearly as free as you make them out to be. Neither are the citizens of the Capellan Confederation the brainwashed drones you believe them to be. Mistakes like these are what cost you the decisive victory you wanted in the Fourth Succession War, and it will continue to cost you dearly on the battlefield. We've tried to explain it to you for years, but you still have the gall to be surprised when the "liberated" planetary populations turn on you.

Strange, isn't it?

woa woa woa hang on a sec STOP believing our own propaganda? why don't you Liao follow your own advice and stop believing your own propaganda that you eat up like your at a buffet line!

Edited by THE 4thbreed, 29 February 2012 - 10:25 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users